Chapter Ninety Four

Songs For This Chapter:

· I'm A Mess - Ed Sheeran

· Try - Pink

· I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora

· Home - Phillip Phillips

Harry's POV

" I'll see you in an hour." Jade smiled.  " I have a present for you when we get back to my flat."

" Is it a naughty present? " I flirted.

" No." Jade giggled, placing her chin on my right shoulder. " You'll see once we get there. I have to go now."

" Okay, baby." I frowned.

" What's wrong, love?" Jade asked, removing her chin from my shoulder to  look directly into my eyes.

" I won't get to see you for an hour. "

" You'll be fine, babe." Jade said before smiling. " I really got to go." She said, trying to wiggle out  of my grasp.

" No, skip French class please." I begged. " I wanna go to your flat and cuddle."

" Non!" She giggled.

" Yes!" I responded.  " Wanna cuddle." I pouted.

" Non, mon petite chou."

" Did you just call me a little cabbage? "I laughed.

" Yeah, I guess I did. Who knew that you'd actually understand what I said."

" Jade, you tend to forget that I took a year of French in school."

" I did." Jade laughed.  " Nonetheless,  mon petite chou,   I have to go."

" Okay." I said before placing my forehead against hers. " J' taime."

" Stop speaking French,  you have no idea  how sexy you sound."

" Non!"

" Stop." Jade begged.  " Or we're gonna shag on the campus sidewalk. "

" Doesn't sound like a bad idea." I winked.

" Harry,  I really have to go." She stressed.

" Fine, I'll be here waiting. " I said as I released my hold from around her.

" I love you. " She said before pecking my right cheek.

" I love you." I replied as she begun walking away.

I sighed before opening the back door on driver's side of my car and entering.  I had an hour until Jade's class ended. I laid down and sighed before closing my eyes and quickly falling into a slumber.

" Thank you, babe. Our dinner was wonderful." Jade said before standing up on the tips of her toes and pecking my lips. " I love you."

" I love you." I replied.

" I'm gonna shower before bed, care to join me?" She winked.

" Yeah I'll join you in a little, just got to do the dishes first."

" Baby, you don't have to do the dishes now, I'll do them in the  morning. "

" No, my love,  I'll do them. Go shower, I'll join you soon."

Jade nodded,  smiling,  before sitting her plate down onto the kitchen counter and exiting the kitchen. I rounded up all of the dishes and placed them in the sick.  I placed a plate into the hot, soapy water and started to scrub it with the sponge,  I jumped when I heard someone clear their throat from the doorway of the kitchen.