Chapter Fifty Four

Songs for this chapter:
· We Found Love - Rihanna
· Born To Die - Lana Del Rey
· It Is What It Is - Lifehouse

Jade's POV

"When is your first class?" Harry asked as he pulled up his skinny jeans from his ankles.

"At noon."

"Do you want a ride? I know it'll be an hour wait but at least you wouldn't have to walk in the cold."

"Nah, I'll be okay. I need to shower first. "

"Alright,  I'll see you later.  Do you need a ride back to your flat?" Harry asked while he sprayed himself with his cologne.

"Sure I guess."

"What time does it end?" Harry said while adjusting his hunter green headband over his curls.

"I only have two classes today, so around 3."

"Perfect timing,  mine ends at 3:15.  Well I'll park in the north lot, just meet me at the car after your class."

"Alright. "

"I gotta go, see you later. Bye Jade." Harry said as he left the room.

I covered myself back up in his duvet just as I heard the flat door close. I smiled and inhaled the heavenly smell of Harry's duvet. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and scrolled through Facebook for a little, before I tore myself away from Harry's comfortable bed.

Quickly I stood up, rummaged through my suitcase for clothes and dodged out of Harry's room into the restroom. I threw my clothes onto the counter of the sink and removed my night clothes. Swiftly I turned the knobs to Harry's shower and adjusted the heat, before stepping in.

I looked around in the shower caddy until I found Harry's Curl shampoo and lathered it into my hair. I washed it out of my hair, grabbed the Axe body wash and lathered my body. Quickly I rinsed it off of my body, and shut off the shower. I shivered as I stepped out of the shower and covered up my body with a towel.

As I started to get dressed I was interrupted by a knock on the restrooms door. "Who's der?" Damian yelled from outside of the restrooms door. "Harry hurry mate, I have class soon."

" 'M not Harry!" I replied simply as I put my legs into my skinnys and pulling them up to my hips.

" Juliet?"

"Yup." I said as I put my sweater on.

"Well could you please hurry?  I have to shower. "

"Yeah, I'm done anyways." I said as I opened the restrooms door.

My eyes widened at the sight of Damian. He was standing at the door in boxers and his morning wood showing.  I had to stop myself before I made a snotty remark. "Erm, you can go in now." I said as I walked past him into Harry's room. I grabbed my purse from the nightstand, slipped on my shoes and exited Harry's room.

"Drunk in love, baby all night! " Damian sung from the shower and I chuckled walking across the living room to the flat door. "Druuuuunk in loooooove." He sung again as I shut the flat door. My god, that boy needed some singing lessons.

Briskly I ran down the hallway,  down the four flights of stairs and exited the flat building. I stopped to retrieve my phone, headphones and a cigarette from my purse.  Once I did so I turned on the music player on random and lit my cigarette before continuing to walk to campus. The walk to campus from Harry's flat was only ten minutes and I made it there in no time.

"Well look who it is." Samantha sneered as she walked towards me.

"C'mon Sam, let's get to class." Emily suggested.

"El oh el, how about no." Samantha said sarcastically.

"Did you just say el oh el? Can you be anymore plastic? " I snapped.

" I think it's time that Juliet and I finally have a heart to heart."

"No, let's go." Emily protested.

"No Emi, she stole Harry from me."

"Oh love,  you have it all wrong. I didn't steal Harry from you, him and I are not together we're just friends." I admitted sadly.

"Whatever. I'll get him back, Come on Emily let's get to class."

"No." Emily replied quietly.

"Excuse me?" Samantha spat.

"I'm tired of you pushing me around.  I'm staying here with Juliet. "

"Why would you want to hang out with a slut like her."

I cleared my throat. " Again,  I am not a slag."

"She's right Sammy, you're the slut." Emily said bluntly.

"Fuck you both, fucking lesbos." Samantha screamed.

"Sorry Sam, you've got it wrong.  I'm not a lesbian,  I'm bisexual there's a difference."

"Whatever. " Samantha rolled her eyes before walking away.

"Juliet,  I am so incredibly sorry for my actions. " Emily admitted as we started walking towards the entrance.

"It isn't your fault,  well I take that back it is your fault partially."

"I know, I can explain. "

"Tell me later. " I said as I watched Samantha walk up to Harry who was sitting in front of the Campus fountain. My mouth dropped open as she slammed her lips onto Harry's.  I knew she did it to get at me. But what hurt me is when I noticed that Harry wasn't fighting back, he was hungrily moving his lips against hers.

"What the fuck!" I screamed as tears welled up in my eyes. Harry heard my outburst, detached his lips from Samantha's and turned his head in my direction. "Jade." Harry said and I noticed Samantha smiling in victory.

"Let's get out of here." Emily suggested.

"Yes." I said after I sniffled. "Let's go, I can't stand watching this bullshit."