Chapter Seventy Four

Songs For This Chapter:

· Nothing Feels Like You - Little Mix

· Lego House - Ed Sheeran

· Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit apparatus

· A Little Less Sixteen Candles - Fall Out Boy

Harry's POV

Jade and I. Our series of events, had let up to that exact moment.  The moment in which I would tell her the truth. The exact moment, that would make or break us.

"Jade Juliana Payne." I began.

"C'mon mate you can do it." Liam said in support.

"It's taken me three years to realize something that I should have long ago. Something that you've wanted to hear for so long. "

"Here's your drinks. " Seth appeared at our table, and sat the cups of coke onto the table. "What do y'all want to eat?"

I rolled my eyes, god I was so close to telling her!

"A cheese burgers and chips." I said through clinched teeth.

"Juliet? " Seth asked.

"The same."

"Liam?"

"I guess the same also."

"Be back  soon." Seth replied and walked away in the direction of the kitchen.

"Sorry, you were saying? " Jade asked.

"You've been there for me since the beginning.  From the bakery where we were covered in flour daily,  to the horrible bet, the letter, and even when we weren't together you have always been there for me."

"Harry what are you trying to say?"

"Jade do you remember when I went to the airport to stop you from leaving? " I asked,  ignoring her question.

Jade nodded.  "Yeah."

"I knew at that moment that I didn't want to  loose you, I wasn't going  to let you slip through my fingers again.  You're the first thing I think of when I wake, you're what I think of when I'm alone,  when I go to sleep. You own my heart, Jade. And I am so terribly sorry that it's taken me so long to realize this."

I gulped the knot forming in my throat.  "I love you." I finally confessed the truth to Jade, Liam and to myself.

Jade just stared at me for a few minutes with a blank face. "Look, I know that you weren't expecting me to say that but it's the truth. "

"What did you tell me?" Jade asked.

"I am in love with you. I love you." I said for the second time, each time a little bit of weight was taken off of my chest.

"Y-You love me?"

"Yes Jade."

Jade smiled widely, tore her hands away from my own and wrapped them around my neck.  "Say it again, please. " Jade begged before slamming her lips against mine.

"I love you." I said into the kiss.  Jade smiled into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync, almost as if we were craving each other.

"Erm guys, I'm happy for you  and all but can you stop snogging? We're kind of in a restaurant here."

Jade and I parted our lips from each other and I shot Liam a glare. Oh good ol' Liam, the king of ruining beautiful moments.

Jade giggled.  "Is this real life? Am I dreaming?  If so please don't pinch me."

Seth came not to long after I admitted the truth, with our meals.  "So what are your plans for tonight? " Liam asked before taking a bite of his burger.

"I was just thinking about that. Jade do you want to go to my flat tonight? We   can watch movies or something? "

"Yeah, sure." Jade said and took a bite of her burger.

I took small bites from my burger and watched Jade out of the corner of my left eye. Admiring  her chestnut brown hair, and her crystal clear blue eyes.

"So, what's been going on in Holmes? " Jade asked Liam.

"The normal. Nothing too out of the ordinary. "

"And you?"

"Actually I had a date with an old  friend of yours the other day."

"Really? "

"Yeah Jamie Renee." (A/N: Jamie   is a character in the prequel. )

"I haven't heard from her in years,  the last thing I heard was that she was going to go to university in London. "

"She did, she went and finished. She's a English teacher now."

"Good for her." Jade murmured. "Give her my best yeah?"

Liam nodded and smiled.  "How are your classes going?"

"Well." She replied.

"Has she been doing  been doing any drugs Harry? "

"No." I replied.

" Drinking? "

"Not on my watch. "

"Those were the main things that I was worried about when I left to go back home. "

"I haven't done drugs in a while, and I don't  plan on doing them anytime soon."

I smiled at her words,  Jade has come so far in her recovery.

"Also she hasn't cut herself recently either." I said proudly.

"Is that true? " Liam asked Jade.

"It is." Jade replied.

"I'm proud of you, hell I'm proud of you both. You both have came so far. "

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you've finally stopped being a twat and Jade's recovery is going better than I planned. So I'm proud. "

"Thank you." Jade and I replied in unison.

"Yeah, no problem.  Are you guys really to go?"

"Yeah. " I replied looking down at my empty plate. "And you babe?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

I removed my wallet from my jeans and took out $40. "Be right back." I said as I started to make way out of the booth. I  walked to the cashier and paid $30, then I walked back to the table and put down a $10 tip for Seth.

"Ready?" I asked.  Jade nodded and slid out of the booth, I grabbed her left hand with my right and laced our fingers together. I  looked at her and smiled.  After so many years,  I could finally tell her that  I loved her and mean it.

"Let's go, we're living on borrowed time here." Liam laughed.

Jade's POV

After watching two movies with Liam and Damian,  Harry and I ended up in his bed. "I love you." He whispered into my ear before peppering my neck with small kisses.

His devotion of love, lit a fire inside of me. The words lingered on my skin, in which I never wished to go away. "I love you." I replied, trying to hold back a moan.

I felt Harry smile into my neck. "God Jade, why did you make me fall in love with you?"

"I didn't." I giggled.

"Yes you did, you minx. You won me over with those beautiful blue eyes."

I smiled softly before grabbing a hold of his shoulders. "You won me over years ago."

I tightened my grip on Harry's shoulders and switched positions so I was on top. Harry released a throaty moan at the contact. I bent down and put my lips to his ear. "Best Valentine's Day ever."

A/N: Savior now has 102K, thank you all so much.  It means so much to me.

Question Of The Chapter: What do you think about Harry admitting his love?

I love you all ♥