Chapter Sixty Three

Songs For This Chapter:

· Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis

· Falling Slowly - The Frame

· Kiss Of Dawn - H.I.M

Harry's POV

"Hey Harry." Damian said from the kitchen sink of our flat.

"Hey mate." I replied as he started walking towards Jade and I.

"And Juliet? "

"We're all friends here now, so Damian I guess you can call me Jade if you'd like." Jade said with a smile.

"Why is she so happy?" Damian asks and turned his head in my direction.

"Erm.."

"Juliet, are you feeling well?" He cut me off, turned his head to Jade and put his left hand on her forehead.

"Yeah." Jade giggled before raising her arms and smacking his hand away with her own.

"Jade and I are erm, dating. " I told him.

Damian smiled momentarily and  engulfed Jade in a hug. It's about damn time." He said as Jade  put her arms around his back. " 'Bout time that this arsehole truly realized what he had in front of him." Jade chuckled as he withdrew his embrace. " 'M so happy for you both and Harry I am so damn proud of you."

"Thanks Damian,  Jade and I are going to go to my room now." I said before grabbing Jade's hand and walking down the hallway to my bedroom.

"Don't forget to wear a condom! " Damian yelled behind us as we entered my bedroom.

"Tosser." Jade mumbled.

"Sorry about that, love. When Damian gets overly excited that's the kind of stuff that pours out of his mouth. "

"It's okay. " Jade said as she took a seat on the edge of my bed. "I can't believe this." Jade said before giggling.

"Believe what, my love?"

"That you're finally mine. It feels so unreal."

"Well believe it." I said as I took a seat beside her.

"I've been waiting for this for so long. I'm just afraid that something will happen."

"Nothing will, Love. You are mine and I am yours. " I replied and Jade smiled. "So do you want to order the pizza now or?" I said, trying to switch the subject.

"Erm, I actually would you mind if I took a nap? If you don't mind now would be a perfect time to order."

" Okay.  Ham, pineapple and extra cheese right? " I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Mhmm." Jade nodded.

I smiled as Jade moved herself up to the headboard of the bed.  "Rest well." I said as Jade laid herself down. I smiled before standing up from the bed  and covering her up with the duvet. Jade smiled softly and I turned away and begun  walking out of the bedroom.

I walked through the hallway and into the kitchen, looked up the number for Pizza Hut in the phone book. "Where's Jade?" Damian asked from the couch in our living room.

"Napping. " I replied as I started to dial the number.

"Bring me a beer when your done in there please."

"Alright,  and we're ordering pizza.  Meat Lovers right? "

"Yeah." He replied as I brought out two bottles of beer from the refrigerator and placed them on the counter.

I ordered two pizzas,  one for Jade and I and one for Damian before grabbing the beers from the counter.  Swiftly I left the kitchen and walked into the living room.

"So how did this happen?" Damian asked as I took a seat beside him on the couch.

"How did what happen?"

"You and Jade, how did you ask her out."

"It's a long story. " I replied,  hoping that he'd let it go.

"We have a half hour, so spill."

"Well you remember Tyler Daniels right? " I asked and handed him a bottle of beer.

"Twat." He murmured while he twisted the top off of the beer bottle.

"Well he found out that Jade and I were friends with benefits."

"Okay."

"Well he threw a fit and it hurt Jade."

"So?"

"I don't really know why I asked her, I just kept thinking of how much it'd hurt me to see Jade in Tyler's arms."

"And when did you start to care?"

"I've always cared about Jade, I just never showed it." I replied honestly.

"So why didn't you tell her earlier? "

"I didn't understand my own feelings. " I lied. I did understand them, I just didn't want to admit them to myself. " I did it all just for her." I added.

"But what are you hoping to get out of her?"

"Nothing." I replied.

Damian was about to reply but I heard Jade walking down the hallway behind us and walking towards the living room. " I thought you were going to take a nap, babe?" I asked as she took a stance beside the couch.

"I did for a few minutes,  I woke up with a nightmare. "

"Of what?" Damian asked.

"Sorry Harry,  but it was about you." She said and frowned.

"Yeah? About what?"

"That you were playing me."

"I'm not." I replied and flashed her a smile.