Hearing Caleb thank me for sticking by him made me feel guilty. I mean last night I was ready to call it quits and leave him in my rearview. Now here he was crediting me for finally getting him to seek professional help.

"I'm happy for you I really am. But I need to go," I said.

"Alright. Well I'll pick you up when you get back," Caleb said.

"Ummm... Actually don't," I said.

"Why?" Caleb asked sounding disappointed.

"Caleb you need to focus on your sobriety not me," I said.

"Zoey why do I feel like you're trying to pull away from me? Zoey I need you. I want you here with me by my side as I endure this. I might be asking too much but I need my girl," Caleb said.

"Caleb I really have to go. We can talk later," I said before I hung up.

I barely had a second to breath after hanging up before there was a knock at the door.

I walked to the door and unlocked it.

I opened the door and Stewart stood there dressed for the day.

He was in a suit and tie ready for business. He looked good.

He had this smoldering look in his eyes as he took me in.

"You snuck out before I woke up," he said as he took a step towards me.

"Yeah I needed to shower and get dressed for the day," I said as I took a step back.

"You look beautiful," Stewart said as he reached out for me.

"Well I guess we should get going," I said nervously as I grabbed my bag and slipped past him.

I walked out of the suite and he was right behind me.

As I tried to rush down the hallway I felt a hand grab mine and I was pulled back.

I was pressed against the wall and Stewart stood right in front of me.

"Hey," he said with softness as he caressed my cheek.

I turned my head away.

What was he doing?

Why was he doing this?

"Shouldn't we get going," I said.

"In a minute. Zoey what's wrong?" Stewart asked.

"I just don't want us late for your first meeting of the day. We have a packed schedule," I said avoiding eye contact.

"Zoey look at me," Stewart said.

I looked past him not at him.

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't look at him knowing what we had done was a mistake. I felt so guilty knowing my boyfriend was back home seeking treatment and here I was in Paris fucking my boss.

"Zoey look at me," he said again.

I still didn't look in his direction.

I couldn't.

Last night was a huge mistake.

I shouldn't have let my emotions get the best of me. I'm such an emotional person.

I act before I think and it always gets me into trouble.

I felt Stewart tilt my chin up and cause me to look him in the eyes.

"Is this about last night? Did I do something wrong? Zoey if I-"

"No Stewart you were great. It was great. But it shouldn't have happened. Caleb called me this morning and told me he's getting into treatment. He apologized for our argument and my mind is just all over the place. As much as I enjoyed last night it really shouldn't have happened," I said honestly.

"So you regret us sleeping together?" Stewart asked in a hurt tone as he took a step back.

"You have to admit it was kind of cliché. A boss sleeping with his assistant? Come on we both know last night shouldn't have happened and if I had of been thinking straight it wouldn't have. Lets just leave last night for what it was. A meaningless night of meaningless sex," I said.

"If that's what you want," he said clearly hurt.

"It is. Caleb can never know. No one can. It's best if it's just completely forgotten," I said as I headed towards the elevator.

Stewart followed behind me and I pressed the elevator call button.

"You know what... stay back. I don't really need you around today," Stewart said.

"What? I thought you wanted me to sit in on your meetings to learn more of the business side of things," I said.

"I... I... I just need to focus today and I'd be better at doing that alone," Stewart said as the elevator doors opened.

"Stewart you aren't mad at me are you?" I asked as he stepped onto the elevator.

"Why on earth would I be mad at you Zoey?" Stewart said. It was clear in his tone that he was upset.

The elevator doors closed and I was now left with nothing to do all day.