"You almost done cooking?" I asked as I sat on the counter.

"No... I just got started," Zoey said.

"Well I'm hungry could you cook faster," I said a bit irritated.

"I'm cooking as fast as I can. Chill Caleb," Zoey said.

"I could have ordered something and had it by now," I said.

"What is your problem? You're giving me attitude for no reason and I'm trying to be nice and cook breakfast for you," Zoey said as she turned around.

"Well fucking cook then and stop bitching!" I snapped.

"I'm not the one bitching you are," Zoey said as she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever..." I said now in a bad mood.

"Look if you're going to be disrespectful I can just leave. You can cook your own damn food," Zoey said.

"You're so fucking annoying! Just cook me some damn food!" I shouted frustrated.

"Forget it," Zoey said as she stopped cooking.

She glared at me and walked off towards my bedroom.

I got off the counter and turned the stove off.

Bitch!

She knew I was hungry and her ass want to sit up here and piss me off.

I walked back to my bedroom and saw her getting dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Home!" she said in an angry tone.

"Why? You're doing too much and being mad extra right now," I said.

"And you're being a dick!" Zoey said.

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

All I wanted was some damn food and here I was in a full on argument with Zoey for no real reason.

I didn't feel like myself.

This wasn't me.

"Call me when you can respect me," Zoey said.

"Zoe fuck... wait," I said as I stood up.

She grabbed her bag and I grabbed her arm.

"Let go!" she said snatching her arm out of my grasp.

"Babe come here," I said.

"No! You're being a jerk to me for no reason. Acting all agitated and shit. I've done nothing wrong. If anything I was trying to help you... be nice and cook my man breakfast. But clearly your lack of sleep has effected your ability to have manners," Zoey said as she left.

I didn't even have the energy to go after her.

I was tried and agitated.

But why?

Zoey P.O.V.

I had little time to get home and change for work after having a rough and argumentative morning with Caleb.

When I got to the office I barely had time to put my bag down before Stewart was calling me into his office.

I walked into his office and he asked for me to take a seat.

My mind was kind of everywhere but I knew I needed to focus.

"So I got a call from a potential investor in France. We'll be headed there tomorrow morning. We'll be there for a couple days as I work on the negations for a possible deal," Stewart explained.

"I'm excited for you getting a new investor on board and all but do I really have to go?" I asked.

"Well you're my assistant. It's kind of your job to come with me on these trips," Stewart said.

"Ok fine," I said a bit stressed.

"Zoey is everything ok?" Stewart asked.

"No... yes... I'll be fine. Is there anything else?" I asked ready to leave his office.

"Zoey if anything is wrong I'm here to talk to. You know that," Stewart said as he bent down in front of me.

I looked into his eyes knowing I could trust him to listen to me and not spread my business everywhere.

"It's about Caleb," I said.

"Figures.... What has he done now?" Stewart asked.

"Well the night he picked me up from the airport when we got back from the business trip... he was pulled over. He had been speeding and we had also been arguing. I found some coke in his car. He had me hide it in my pocket so the cop wouldn't find it. After that night he came over and opened up to me about his years of using and how it all started. He even mentioned your sister Courtney. I told him in order for us to be together he had to stop. He agreed and I meet his parents. They were alright I guess. But this morning he was so agitated and mean. Arguing with me for no real reason. He didn't really sleep well so I'm blaming it on that," I explained.

Stewart stood up and leaned against his desk.

"Has he not used since you two got pulled over?" Stewart asked.

I nodded.

"He could be going through withdrawals. Considering how addicted he is to the stuff this could get bad Zoey. Is he thinking about entering a rehab?" Stewart asked.

"He hasn't mentioned it. I don't think he would want to," I said.

"Well if his withdrawal symptoms worsen he'll need a fix. He'll get desperate and relapse. I think you need to mention him getting professional help," Stewart said.

"I'm sure he wouldn't take that well," I said.

"Well then don't expect him to get clean. Zoey do you want a present boyfriend or a junkie? It's your choice," Stewart said.

I knew Stewart had a point but I didn't know how to bring up rehab or any kind of program without Caleb going off. I mean he gets offended so easily.

But I guess if I really wanted to help him I'd have to enlist the help of a professional if I wanted Caleb to get clean and stay clean.

Hopefully he'd be receptive to letting a professional get involved.