"Well I should go get my things then head out. The kids are in their rooms. I should be back around midnight," Jasmine said.

"Well I've got the babysitting covered. You have fun," I said.

Jasmine thanked me for agreeing to babysit and headed upstairs.

She had quickly gotten her bag and came back downstairs in some slides and a long trench coat before she left the house.

Caleb P.O.V.

"How is this my bachelor party and I'm losing!" Evan chuckled.

I knew Evan was worried when I said I'd throw his bachelor party. He was probably expecting something trashy.

Usually I would have done that but my boy is in love and has a family so I took it easy on him. Plus I got a girl now and the last thing I want is to piss Zoey off.

My girl don't play.

So I rented out this little longue for a few mutual guy friends to celebrate. These were guys we went to college with and still kept in touch with.

We had drinks, cigars, and were playing poker while catching up.

"You always sucked at gambling," I said.

"That's why I left that shit up to you," Evan laughed.

I've always been lucky with gambling even though I did have my unlucky days here and there.

We had all played poker and caught up. All of our friends were successful in business so I could tell Evan seemed down when he had to explain how he lost it all.

After having some drinks, cigars, and losing a few rounds Evan was done.

I had another surprised lined up for him so it was time to head out anyway.

On the drive to the next location I made Evan wear a blindfold.

I could tell he was nervous. He had no clue what I had planned.

A half an hour later we arrived to the unknown location.

It was known to me but not to Evan.

Evan was ushered inside and once we stepped inside the music was playing.

Evan removed his blindfold and once he looked around I saw him getting red.

"Caleb!" he shouted pissed.

"Man relax... trust me. There is a special surprise for you in the room down the hall," I assured him.

Two ladies grabbed Evan's hands and starting guiding him down the hall.

"Caleb I'm going to kill you I swear!" Evan shouted.

I waved him off and went to sit down on one of the couches by the stage.

I saw a few girls dancing but they were in their bra and panties.

One girl came over and took my drink order.

I pulled out my phone and texted Zoey.

I texted....

What's up?

She texted me back...

"Nothing. Just holding Noah. He's such a sweet baby. I hope you're behaving."

I texted her back...

"I'm behaving. Miss you though."

She texted me back...