"Caleb might party hard but you don't see the guy I see when I'm alone with him and he's not high. He's sweet to me and we don't bullshit each other," I said.

"Zoey I know you've always wanted some rich guy to ride in on some horse and come save you from your past but this guy isn't the answer. Hell I'd rather you get back with Malcolm at this point," Cheyenne said.

"Malcolm is like the homie now. He's so high school. Caleb is a man with a place of his own, money of his own, and a car of his own. Caleb is someone I could be with and not worry if I'm taken care of. I would know he's got me. I don't need a sugar daddy but it would be nice not to feel like I'm struggling. I mean Cheyenne we both have jobs and still have to watch our money. At least with a man like Caleb I could relax and actually enjoy life. I mean he's able to take a private jet wherever he wants whenever he wants because he doesn't have to answer to anyone. A life like that is something I can only dream of. But if I were with him it could become my reality," I explained.

"So what you're attracted to his lifestyle?" Cheyenne asked.

"His lifestyle is nice but it's not all I like. But it's an added bonus," I said.

"Zoey you just need to be careful. I mean him doing coke is dangerous. That's a hard drug. I'd hate for him to put you in a situation you're not prepared for. Especially considering your background," Cheyenne said.

"Cheyenne don't go there," I said getting defensive.

"How can I not! Your parents were addicts! You were bounced around from foster care to foster care because of them being so damn irresponsible! Had it not been for my mom taking you in who knows where you'd be? I just don't want him taking you down a dark road that you won't be able to come back from Zoe," Cheyenne said genuinely concerned.

I knew Cheyenne had a point but Caleb wasn't my parents.

He wasn't an addict.

Caleb P.O.V.

I snorted two lines of coke then sat back on the couch.

I was currently in Miami on a yacht with some friends. Asher told me about this poker match out here and he knew I was always ready to gamble.

But before tonight's poker game I was day drinking and partying with some hot chicks.

I know I promised Zoey I would stop doing coke and I would stick to that promise in her presence. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"There you are," Ashley said as she came downstairs where I was.

Ashley was this sexy bottle girl that worked at a nightclub my friends and I liked going to when we were in Miami.

She was a petite brunette.

I was downstairs in the cabin of the yacht when she came down to find me.

Most people wouldn't mind doing a line out on the deck but I wanted some privacy and I wasn't trying to share my stash.

"Hey Ash," I said.

Ashley walked over and sat on my lap.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked over at the table.

"Got any left?" she asked.

"Naw I used it all," I said.

"Figures you wouldn't share the goods," Ashley laughed.

"I'm sure Asher has some more," I said.

"Probably but I'll get some later. Right now I want some of you," she said as she straddled me.

I smirked and Ashley grinned as she leaned down to kiss me.

I untied her bikini top and let it fall off her.

She moved off me and stood up. She walked over to the dresser and turned on the stereo.

She started dancing for me as she slowly pulled down her bikini bottoms.

I walked over to her and grabbed her around the waist.

I kissed her neck then pushed down my swim shorts.

She reached forward and opened the nightstand drawer. She grabbed us a condom and handed it to me.

I ripped it open and rolled it onto my hard cock.

Ashley got on the bed and laid down with her legs spread wide.

I moved between her legs and thrust into her.

I'd been trying to hold out for Zoey but that girl was keeping me on a tight leash. She let me go down on her but hell she got more out of that than I did.

A man needed to get his dick wet and what Zoey wasn't ready to do plenty of other girls were.

So instead of making Zoey feel any pressure I would just get my needs met while I was out of town. This way I can keep being the perfect gentleman around her when I get home.

I thrust in and out of Ashley at a swift pace fucking her into the mattress.

I was high as fuck now and had a burst of energy.

Ashley's tits were bouncing and she was moaning at the top of her lungs as I just fucked her like a rag doll.

"Fuck... Caleb... YES!" she moaned.

I gave her a few more quick thrusts before my seed spilled into the thin barrier between us.

I collapsed on top of her after I was finished.

She ran her nails slowly up and down my back.

I pulled back a bit and pecked her lips then got off her.

I grabbed my swim shorts and put them back on.

She got her bikini back on then we went back up to the deck to rejoin the party.