"Why don't you just come to Atlanta?" I asked.

"Is that an invite?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said as I pulled her down on top of me.

I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back.

I kissed her neck and she leaned back.

I ran my free hand up her thigh underneath her skirt.

"You come with friends or alone?" I asked as I moved my hand between her legs.

"Alone..." she moaned.

I moved Lindsey off me and onto the bed.

She bit her bottom lip as she spread her legs.

I took off my shirt and unzipped my pants.

I grabbed a condom off the nightstand and ripped it open with my teeth.

"You still on the pill?" I asked.

"Of course. I'm not trying to have any babies. I like my body tight," Lindsey said.

"Good because I like it tight too," I said as I pushed down my pants and boxers.

I moved over Lindsey and pushed up her skirt and pulled her off the bed slightly as I thrust into her.

"UHHHH! YES!!" she moaned.

Lindsey always said she liked getting fucked while on ecstasy. She said it just made her feel so free.

I leaned down to Lindsey and she leaned up towards me. We kissed as I pounded in and out of her.

I never go slow or take my time with a female. All they get is a nice hard fuck and it's over.

It works best that way so there's no getting attached. I can't deal with these chicks and their emotions.

Zoey P.O.V.

It's been three days since I got back from my business trip with Evan and Caleb hasn't texted me. He told me to text him once I was back and I did. But he never responded.

When I left I don't know what he did and I didn't much want to think about it.

I knew he wouldn't just stay home waiting for me. But a text back to know he might have been thinking about me would have been nice.

I mean we went on one date it's not like we're a couple or anything. But I was enjoying getting to know him and was hoping he felt the same way towards me.

But now I felt like he was just ghosting me.

I wanted a man's perspective on this.

I knew Evan was just the man to talk to considering he's Caleb's best friend.

It was sometime after eight o clock at night and I was still at the office and Evan was still working. Evan is such a hard worker.

I lightly knocked on his door and he looked up.

I smiled as I walked into his office.

"Mr. Sharp it's going on eight thirty. You sure like working long hours don't you," I said.

"You know I don't like to leave the office with a pile of paperwork on my desk," he chuckled.

I came up behind Evan and started rubbing his shoulders.

"You're always so tense," I said as he leaned back and tried to relax.

"I'm under a lot of pressure. It's never easy running a multibillion dollar company," he said.

"I know. You work so hard... it's so attractive seeing a man about his business," I whispered as I leaned down towards his ear.

"Zoey could you bring me over a glass of whiskey," he said.

"Sure thing boss man," I said.

I walked over to his mini fridge and opened the cabinet door beside it. I wasn't sure but as I bent down to grab the bottle of whiskey I wondered if Mr. Sharp was looking at my ass at all.

I sometimes wear skimpy clothes to work but I just want to look cute. I mean I'm young and well I can only dress like this for a short period of time before I become too old to be dressing like this.

I walked back over to Evan's desk and placed the glass on his desk. I poured the whiskey into the glass then handed him his drink.

"Thanks," he said.

I placed the bottle of whiskey on his desk then took his glass from him.

I looked into his eyes and took a sip from his glass.

"I've never been a fan of whiskey... I've always thought it was a manly drink. But you always look so sophisticated when drinking it so I just want a taste," I said.

I took a slow sip of his drink and I could see him watching me as I swallowed the drink slowly.

When I was done I placed the glass on his desk as I stood in front of him.

"Can I ask you something kind of personal?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.

"Do you find me attractive Mr. Sharp?" I asked.

"That's an inappropriate question to be asking me Zoey," he said.

"How I just want to know if you think I'm sexy?" I said.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because you're Caleb's best friend. You're the same age as him. If you think I'm sexy maybe he will too," I said.

I felt desperate but I wanted to know if I was kidding myself trying to get a guy Caleb's age. Hell was I kidding myself to think a guy as hot as Caleb would even want me. I mean Caleb is badass. He has this dangerous aura about him. He just makes me feel some kind of way. I can't really explain it.

"So this is about Caleb?" Evan asked.

"He hasn't called since I got back from New York and he said he would. I just don't know if he's busy or playing games. He's hard to read," I explained.

"Zoey it's his loss then. You're a young bright woman. You have your whole life ahead of you. The right man will come along at the right time," Evan told me.

"Jasmine is a beautiful chocolate woman. Most white guys who date outside of their race never go for the dark skin girls like me. I just want to know how you feel about being with a woman of color. Do you think a man like Caleb is truly interested in a black girl? Has he dated outside of his race before?" I asked curiously.

I mean why waste my time wanting a guy who could be ashamed to be seen with me in public.

"Zoey I don't see color when I'm with Jasmine. I just see a beautiful woman who has given me three beautiful children. I see the woman I will marry and that's it. If I'm being honest Caleb has hooked up with all kinds of women but he's never been one for serious relationships. I wouldn't say he is or isn't interested in a woman because of her color. But I will say he likes his freedom," Evan said.

I could tell he was being honest with me.

"So should I text him or wait it out?" I asked.

"Wait it out. If he truly is interested in more than a hook up let him seek you out," Evan said.

"Thanks for the advice," I said.

"No problem. Now you get out of here and go home. Enjoy your evening," Evan said.

"Ok. Don't stay too much longer. Get home to those beautiful kids," I said.

I smiled then left his office.

I was going to have to wait this out.

If Caleb wants me he knows my number.