Chapter 93- Overwhelming Difference

She's definitely a bit faster.

Kami's thought as he dodged her attack once again. Her speed had increased ever since she gained this stronger healthier look but even still it was far beyond what he could react to.

She once again swung wildly at him as she tried to get a hold of him one way or another.

[Status Bar]

Name: Lenora

Level: 32

EXP: 4670/40000

Title: Hag with Bags

Class: Vampire

HP: 452/1003

Stamina: 992/1032

Mana: 856/856

Strength: 1170

Endurance: 956

Intelligence: 963

Dexterity: 1084

Charisma: 843

Wisdom: 889

Her stats went up, not by a lot but that's probably why she's faster and her swings are more precise. Still....she lost a lot of HP from when I flicked her forehead. One more of those and she's a goner. Did she also recover HP when she drained my HP or were her stats the only boost? Hmmm, her EXP went up a bit too. Vampires are an interesting Class. I'm inclined to test it out by letting her absorb more of my own HP.

He stopped just in time for her to grab on to his arm.

She seemed genuinely surprised but immediately grinned. This is what she wanted all along. Even if he couldn't take his blood right now due to their strength difference, she would absorb his HP little by little.

"Got you, you little brat!"

Kami noticed small particle effects moving from his hand and directly towards her own glowing one. His heart raced at seeing how his HP was drained. It wasn't because he was scared or nervous, but excitement at seeing how this ability work.

After a few seconds he swatted her arm away releasing him easily from her grip, as he took another look at her stats. She had managed to drain a bit more HP this time, about thirty-eight.

[Status Bar]

Name: Lenora

Level: 32

EXP: 5050/40000

Title: Hag with Bags

Class: Vampire

HP: 832/1383

Stamina: 1372/1412

Mana: 1236/1236

Strength: 1550

Endurance: 1336

Intelligence: 1343

Dexterity: 1464

Charisma: 1223

Wisdom: 1269

"T-this HP is delicious! I've never tasted anything like it!" she said in a satisfied voice.

Kami on the other hand was busy trying to make heads and tails of how it worked.

It was thirty-eight HP, she gained three-hundred and eighty on each stat so I can assume per each point she absorbs she gains ten on each stat. Her HP technically did regen from absorbing my HP but it was probably just because of the increase in stats. Now the question is, considering there was no stamina or mana wasted, is it a skill with no cost, or some sort of passive also exclusive to the vampires? Is it permanent or a temporary buff? No, if it was permanent vampires would be running around slaying everything with the most broken stats imaginable. It's probably a temporary thing, how long though?