Chapter 79- Awkward Feast

[Status Bar]

Name: Kami

Lvl:25

EXP:18803/24000

Title: God of All/Runaway God

Class: God

HP: 45000/45000

Stamina: 45000/45000

Mana: 45000/45000

Strength: 45000

Endurance: 45000

Intelligence: 45000

Dexterity: 45000

Charisma: 25

Wisdom: 45000

That is definitely an impressive stat boost compared to what I had. What's with my Charisma stat now though it's all glowing and different than before like Thief's Luck Stat. I also have new passives according to the Notifications, I'll read up on them a bit later, should try to pay attention.

Kami closed his Status Bar just to find himself in front of the King and a multitude of others who were staring at him.

They had been frozen in surprise for some time now and Kami had grown a bit bored so had decided to check his stats. All the eyes in the castle were currently on him.

Among the Kings men though who stood next to him on his seat, the familiar Draconian male with glasses stood furiously writing down on his notes.

Kami could only imagine what it was he needed to write down at a time like this but he quickly looked back at the King who had cleared his throat and seemed hesitant to say something.

"H-hero Kami..I mean...God Kami...I-"

"Kami is fine, if you must Hero Kami is good too. The whole God thing is redundant considering my name."

A few of them stared at each other in confusion at his comment but swiftly looked back at him.

Of course, they didn't know the definition of Kami for some reason. In truth, it was like Thief had said, just an alias. It was a self-given name he had chosen for himself long ago. In truth, he had no name to be properly called by, but at this point, he had been referring himself as Kami for so long it might as well be his real name.

"I have to say this is a confusing moment for me as King."

As King, he realized what had transpired now that he saw Kami in his true nature. Not only had he just challenged a God to do battle with one of his Heroes, but he had allowed his guards to imprison him and had left him there overnight. This would have to be perhaps the poorest way a mortal has ever treated a God in all of history.

He gulped as he felt his throat fall in a knot.

"What is he going to do now? Will he punish this nation for what we've done? Was this all a test somehow or was it a setup? Either way I have to apologize and hope he doesn't bring his wrath to us.N-no it's too late... if anything we've already treated him in such a way...even for a Hero it's disrespectful."

Although Kami looked relaxed and as though everything was fine but the King couldn't help but feel that any second now, he would strike them down or curse them all as punishment.

"We're still doing this match thing right?"

Everyone let out a small gasp as if surprised he still wanted to go through with everything. Even more so the King stared at Kami once more in disbelief.