Chapter 18- Kami Arrives

Thief landed on the dragon as it hit the floor and rolled down it's scaly body. She hit the floor with a hard thud but that wasn't what was caused her pain at this point. She rolled around in unbelievable pain from having used the toggle ability on her weapon. She let out a yell as she grasped onto her chest feeling like she was suffocating and dying at the same time.

"T-that stupid...flask did nothing!"

The dragon laid still on the ground as Thief continued to roll around on the floor, her body aching as if on fire.

"W-what was that, is it dead?" spoke an adventurer.

A group mixture of guards and adventurer's ran up to the scene where they saw Thief rolling around in the floor in pain and the dragon's body laying seemingly dead as well.

"Someone quick help her out, she's in pain cast healing magic!" yelled out one of the guards.

A small stature girl ran up to Thief as a pair of adventure's attempted to calm Thief down. She raised her hands and staff at her and spoke in a high-pitched voice.

"Alleviate"

Thief instantly felt a wave of freshness but it was only for a split second before the wave of pain came crashing down on her again. The skill helped a bit but it was small in comparison to the pain.

"It's not working." said the small girl with a low voice.

"J-Just give me...a second! Th-this hurts like hell!" Thief yelled as she grabbed onto the collar of one of the adventures that was attempting to move her away from the dragon. "Please tell me you got some alcohol on you!"

The two adventure's helping her up looked at each other in confusion as they dragged her away from the dragon.

"Someone with Data tell me this thing is dead!!" yelled out one of the guards into the crowd of adventures that were staring at the commotion.

Another adventurer stepped up and stared at the dragon before frantically panicking.

[Status Bar]

Name: Dragon

LVL: 45

EXP: 40931/42000

Title: Beast

Class: High-Dragon

HP: 1645/1980

Stamina: 1376/1876

Mana: 1653/1798

Strength:1901

Endurance: 2030

Intelligence: 1879

Dexterity:1854

Charisma: 1542

Wisdom: 1621

"It's nowhere near dead it's still well alive! It must just be unconscious!"

"H-huh?" Thief raised her head as the pain continued to throb in throughout her body.

"D-dam it, quick maybe if we hit it while it's down like this m-maybe we can kill it" suggested another adventurer.

"Don't be stupid. Even if we all attack this thing we wouldn't lay a single scratch on it. We might even wake it up, just evacuate the city while it's down before it kills anymore." spoke up another one.

"It was that girl who dealt that damage to it right?! Maybe she can do it again!" spoke a desperate sounding man.

They all turned to stare at her and saw she was in no condition to do whatever she had done to it again.