❝The Pain Inside Is Worse Than Physical Pain❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 21

IS

this guy for real? I've been around enough teachers to know that he's trying to teach me to love my life. Hate to break it to you but that ain't gonna work on me.

"Life is more precious than you know. Take it from someone who knows"

He's talking about his life, only he's sad. Something happened to him, something terrible. I know that sad looking face he is making.

The man in front of me is almost breaking into tears. He has a hard time to speak about this. This is how I know that he has been through something horrible.

I know this 'cause this is exactly how I look every single day. The sadness has its clutches over me and doesn't let go, like I have been chained up.

Right now he feels like that. His face says it all. His body language too. He has his head down, meaning he's embarrassed about being sad.

His fingers are fidgeting with each other, meaning he has to find something to distract him from thinking like this, 'cause it's better to not think of it at all.

"I know how much you have suffered, but the people in that horrid town. The people you know, the ones that did this to you. They do not define the world"

And, what does define the world. I've seen everything I need to know about the world. I've read about wars and how people kill each other. Friends kill friends. Brothers kill brothers. It's all the same.

"The world you know is consumed by pain and misery. That isn't the real world, only one part of it"

"There are about seven billion people living in the world, Katia. And, there are ones that are bad and there are ones that are good"

There might b e good people in the world, but that doesn't mean that there isn't pain and suffering, bad people aren't the only ones to create pain.

My father used to be the best. It was all an act, but in those years that I grew up I believed it. I thought he was good, but he turned bad.

Everyone who are good turn bad eventually. I've seen it firsthand, and I will see it again. That is how the world works. I don't need his stupid lecture about this. I know how the world works.

"You know those who are bad. Not those who are good"

What the actual heck is he trying to tell me? I'm finding any point in his speech and I'd rather get out of this place. Forcing me to be around my own blood is disgusting.