❝I Just Want To Die❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 11

THE

forest green eyes that all I can do is get lost in have touched my soul, just by looking at them I get pulled into a never ending trance.

Those eyes are familiar yet still the unknown. They make me forget all the horrible things that have been happening in my life and just for one second I forgot what I did at the bridge.

But, then reality hits me. Looking away from the eyes, not even gazing at who they belong to, with tears streaming down my face.

I don't want to be here, I know I am not dead. 'Cause I can still feel some pain and my arms still have bruises. That isn't supposed to happen when I die.

I'm still alive and I don't even know where I am. The floor of this floor is gray and has black spots on it, the one thing that isn't white in this room.

From what I have seen I am in some sort of hospital, yet this looks different from the hospital in the town. It isn't the same one, that is for sure.

I continue to look at the floor, not daring to look up to at the people that are in the room. I can feel their gaze at me, I can't be sure how many they are but there are at least two or more.

Tears are still flowing down my cheeks. I still feel those weird sparkles on my hand and I'm confident that the same person who is holding my hand is also the owner of those green eyes.

I've never seen anything like them before, I think I haven't. The green eyes are definitely unknown, yet feel so familiar. I just can't put my finger on it.

And, I don't care about it. I just want to go here. I was finally getting what I have wanted for so long. I was getting my dying wish, death.

They ruined it, they saved me. Or, they think they saved me. It isn't like I wanted to be safe, 'cause I don't. I wanted to die there. I just want to die.

It will all be over as soon as I am dead. The pain and the misery that I have been going through will only end with me dying.

"Ma'am, can you tell us your name?"

Looking up from the floor, I gaze at the woman who spoke. She is dressed in sea green pants and shirt and has a doctor coat on over the shirt. She also has a stethoscope around the back of her neck that falls down onto her chest.