❝Expose The Lies❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 35

THEIR

phones are up and all are at record. They are tying to film this event and watch it for many generations. Watching me burn and turn into ashes is all they have ever dreamed of. Besides the punishment fits the crime.

The fire roars and spreads in the wood. Even if the wood is wet from the rain, they must have poured gasoline on it, soaking the wood, to make sure it would actually burn.

It eats everything in its path. No mercy is shown to anything and soon it will show no mercy to me. It's all around me, the fire has burned everything around me.

Now all that is left is me, the fire draws closer and closer by each second. The dancing flame reaches high and a couple times, I can't see the crowd that watches eager as I'm soon to burn to death.

"IT'S TIME FOR JUSTICE!! SHE BITCH WILL BURN LIKE OUR BELOVED TWO CITIZENS THAT SHE HAD MURDERED!!!"

"WE SHALL WATCH HER BURN AS SHE WATCHED THEM BURN!!! TODAY JUSTICE WILL BE BROUGHT TO YOU AND EACH ONE OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT!!"

"KNOWING THAT THE TWO PEOPLE THAT CAPTURED OUR HEART HAVE BEEN AVENGED!!!"

The crowd once again cheers for Cindy's horrible voice. Tears run down my cheeks as I hear those words. And 'cause of them, I'm reminded why they hate me. Why I hate me.

I hurt them and they are dead 'cause of me. Everything is my fault and I deserve to be tied up to this stake and burn to death for everything I've done.

They would have been alive and living a normal life if it wasn't for me and god knows I deserve this. All of this. I brought this upon myself and the punishment is mine to endure.

The flames is so close to my legs that I can already feel the heat it gives off and it hurts, the heat from the fire hurts me.

A ear-piercing growl breaks through the crowd. I can't see very well from the roaring flame that reaches so high, but I can see glimpses.

The people are running for their lives. In every direction. They flee as of they are going to be burned too.

The growl, higher this time breaks through the screaming of the people, and for a moment, everything is silent.

then reality hits me, as the fire lightly graces my foot. It is enough to hurt, making me scream out in pain. This is only the beginning.

The fire is here and the stake that I'm tied to has caught on fire. At the bottom and makes its way up. My feet feel the pain that is like being electrocuted.