❝Worthless Excuse Of A Life❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 7

HE

Hstalks towards me undressed, getting on the bed he roughly pins me down and begins to take of my clothes. I scream at him to stop, I know what he has planned for me and I don't want that.

My virginity, my innocence is the only thing I have left of my freedom and my life and now it is being taken away from me and I can not do anything to stop it.

That hurts more than any bruise that has been on my body or any cut or even all the burns that are all around my stupid body.

Trying to kick him off me with my small worthless body isn't working, I have so little muscles in my body. My father is a lot stronger than I am.

I'm terrified and my whole body is shaking, and my cries do nothing to stop him from undressing me. He has already removed my hoodie and pants.

That leaves me only in my undergarments, by the looks of my body it is like I am in a full body pajama since my bruises are all around.

If looking at my disgusting body from a distance you'd see it, but who in their right mind would ever want to look at my horrible body?

Crying at him and begging him to stop this is useless, fighting him is useless. With one hand he has my hands above my head, while his other hand removes the rest of my clothing.

My legs are trying to kick him but it doesn't seem to do anything to him, he just keeps going and now he has removed all my clothes leaving my body naked and bare.

Shiver are running along my whole body as I try to do everything and anything I can to get out of his grip and free myself from him.

He doesn't say anything as he gets on top of me and before I know it he slams his dick inside of me very hard that makes me cry out in pain.

By doing that he takes my virginity and my innocent as he continues to slam into me, that hurt so much. I've never felt this pain before. My screaming of pain can be heard around the house and onto the streets.

❦❦❦❦

The sun is shining, as always. Yet even in this place I do not feel the happiness that I should feel. I know that this place is only inside my mind.

The horrible outside world is still there and even this place can not get rid of all the monsters in my life. At this very moment he is having his way with me the way he wants.