Summery

❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞

Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrior. The scars she wears prove her strength. She fights demons every single day. There is no safe place for her. Not in her home and not in her very own mind.

A small town surrounded by forest is her home town, the town she grew up in. No one has made it into that forest and lived to tell the tale. Katia feels drawn to that forest and her dreams are affected with this mysterious forest, and the black furred wolf with green eyes that burn into her soul.

That forest may look normal on the outside, but once you are on the inside it is far from normal. Beasts roam the forest. Not just any beats. Shape shifters. Werewolves. People who can transform into wolves whenever they please.

Katia doesn't find a reason to live, but inside that forest is someone who does. Someone who wishes to chance the way she looks at herself. With his love she might become better than she was. And see the strength she holds.

But that has to happen before it becomes to late. The clock is ticking....

(The beautiful cover is made by Sinadana )

A note from author:

Thank you for reading my book, I know there are spell mistakes and grammar, it is because I am not English and I don't know how to spell ever word correctly. I am hoping that won't bother you while reading the book and I do hope you enjoy it. I loved writing it, most of it is made up but there are parts that are based on my real life. But by all means read on and enjoy. 😁😁