❝The End Of My Life❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 8

THOMAS

Adams is holding a brown and black sport bag that has a lot of stuff in it by the looks of it. He is smirking at me, and that makes me quietly whimper.

He has something planned for me, and I don't want to know what. My back has hit the cold wall of the room, that makes me shiver.

"If I had known you had a body like that, I would have done this a long time ago!!"

His voice sends chills down my spine, and in a bad way. I don't want him here. Thomas takes few steps near the bed and sets his bag down.

The bag makes a thump sounds as it falls down, when it lands on the floor I get very startled by the loud sound and tears keep coming.

My whole body is shaking like the ground in the middle of an earthquake, it feels like my body is about to rip. He sits down on the bed.

"I've just paid your father one thousand dollars to have one night with his whoring daughter, now you're mine!!"

My heart just drops at his cruel words. He actually sold me to the only person that hurts me worse than my father. That isn't even the worst part.

He is allowing someone to rape me. I can't believe that my father raped me then he is letting someone else do it to me too, like it means nothing to them.

They just want pleasure, but can't they see that I don't want this? Perhaps both of them don't care and aren't listening to me.

Looking at Thomas with a blank expression, I don't feel like I have emotions anymore. My face doesn't show anything another than pain and sadness, other than that I am emotionless.

He is just staring up and down my body, checking me out. He smiles when his gaze lands between my legs, directly on my pussy.

I only see lust and desire in his eyes as he hurries to undress himself. Looking away from his body I stare out the window.

Outside is very dark and gloomy looking, the clouds are hiding the moon and the stars. There is so little light outside that I can barely make out the trees that are in the garden.

He has now removed all his clothes and get on the bed, it dips a little when he gets there. And I am now full on sobbing as I know what he will do to me.