❝Gaining Weight❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 32

FEW

weeks have passed and I feel like I have been living a fairy tale. Everything has been perfect and just like a dream.

At first I was terrified to be his girlfriend but now I think I got the hang of things. We haven't had sex or anything like that, all we do is kiss every now and then but nothing more than that. He knows I'm not ready for anything else.

He doesn't know why I'm not ready and I will never tell him about that terrible night and the horrors that I had to endure.

Just thinking about it breaks my heart, so I don't think of it. Forgetting it is the hard part, no matter how hard I try I will never be able to shake of the nightmare that continues to haunt me for the rest of my life.

In those weeks I've become someone I would have never pictured myself as, I'm starting to smile more. A real smile.

All thanks to Damien. Speaking of him he has been the best boyfriend and person in the whole world. He takes care of me more than I take care of myself.

Every single night he puts his arms around me and whispers in my ear that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever and will ever cross the world.

He does this 'cause he wants me to have those thought with me in my dreams, taking me a nice dream and not a nightmare.

We do spend a lot of time together and have been together for the past few weeks but every so often he would lock himself in his office and spend hours with no end in there.

His office is off limits and whatever goes in there is top secret. He doesn't wan to talk about it, says it's so private and only work related.

I have no idea what work he does and I know better than ask questions. Asking questions have always brought me more pain and I don't intend to endure more pain here.

Besides I trust Damien more than anyone I've ever met and if he says everything he does in there is work related, I believe him.

He doesn't have anything to hide, he has sworn to me that he hasn't and isn't and will never keep secrets from me.

"You little lost in there?"

Zelena is snapping her fingers in front of my eyes trying to get my attention, I hadn't even realized that I have been spacing out and just watching the floor wiling being in this trance.

Another thing that has happened is that Zelena has become my friend. She's a weird person but that is all right.

I've learned a lot about her. She is the daughter of the best friend of Damien's father. She grew up with Damien and she has two sister.