❝May Death Soon Come For Me❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 14

I

The smell of pie has officially hit the room, I can smell the apples and everything hat is in the pie, it is the mostly delicious pie I have ever smelt.

I haven't had pie in a long time, and I have forgotten how it tastes like. One thing I can remember is that pies taste amazing, especially when my mom made them. I remember that I used to love her pies or the pastry she did.

Words can not describe how much I miss her, when I was younger I would cry and beg for her to be with me again and make everything like it used to be. But, no one answered my prays, no one even cared about them.

Damien hasn't been back and it has been a very long time since her left, I feel so alone when he isn't with me. And, for some reason I find myself carving his touch on my skin.

He makes the pain go away, he makes me forget that I am the worthless bitch, and that I am not good enough to be on this earth.

I don't know how he does this, but I feel somehow like he likes me. But, why should he like a girl like me. I'm ugly, unattractive and fat and I have a lot of scars.

He will not like a girl with scars, no one can like or love a girl with scars. They are just so ugly and disgusting like myself. They fit me perfectly, 'cause they show how hideous I look like.

My hair is always a mess, and I know it is tangled all over the place. I haven't brushed my hair in a very long time, and I look like a crazy person with my hair this messy and in a hospital gown with needle in my arms. In other words disgusting.

I haven't moved from the spot that he put me, I have no where to go. Even if I were to leave, where in this fucking world could I go.

It is not like I go just walk back into the town like nothing ever happened, something did happen. And people have probably already forgotten all about me.

If I were to got here now they would start hurting me and I think they would kill me. It is not like I don't want to die, it is just that I sort of kind of like it here.

Just a little bit, people are sort of nice, and I haven't had this form of kindness shown to me for a very long time, and I do want to die. But, I want to spend few days without suffering.

The only suffering I have here is my own mind, but in my defense that isn't my fault. I only state the truth, I have said I am fat, that means that I am fat.

I may be a little thin but that isn't enough. I need to be a lot more skinny to look like the girls a school, I will not stop until I have gotten thinner or I die.