❝How Much More Pain Can I Handle?❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 4

As

Soon as my foot steps into the supermarket one of my co-workers looks at me with surprise and then anger. It is a girl that is in the same class as I.

She has strawberry blonde hair that reaches her shoulder, at the bottom of her hair is blonde that she has dyed for she does not like her hair color but doesn't want to lose it all.

I've always thought that her birth hair color is the prettier one and the color that she should have. If I'm supposed to be honest I'm not sure if blonde does fit her.

Her whole family is blonde, and she has strawberry red hair, she was indeed given this hair color for a reason. I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I don't remember what her name is, but I know it is very long and unique. Her family isn't from here, they move here about two years ago or so.

"Oh it's you"

Her voice sounds of annoyance with a hint of venom. Ignoring it I walk through the supermarket to the back of it. There I work.

I do not like being around people and the job that I have is the one who I don't have to be in contact with anyone, not that anyone would want to. Who in their right mind would talk to me without making fun of me or being rude to me?

I haven't known a single person in a long time that hasn't been mean to me, everyone takes pleasure to make me suffer and feel pain.

I work in the back, all I do is stack heavy boxes. Most would believe this to be boring and hard, and that is why the job was given to me.

Yet, to me it isn't boring. I get to stay clear of people, mostly. Sometimes the people who work with me pay a visit to me here, and Cindy.

Cindy only comes when she is utterly bored and has nothing better to do than to torment me in every way possible, most of the time she stays away from this place.

According to her, it is too dirty and full of bugs. I don't clean this place to keep her away from me. In the store, I have also been giving the job to clean the ares that need extra cleaning.

And when I do say extra, I mean the parts where Cindy or kids I work with dump something on the floor, that takes forever to clean up for me.