❝Italian Scolding❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 41

TURNING

around, I see a woman. She's tall and looks like she's in her early fifties. Her light brown hair flows gracefully down her shoulders, and is wavy at the ends.

Her green eyes stare at me. She looks angry and confused to see me, guess she has never seen me before, and I've never seen her.

Not many people are in this giant mansion that Damien has. But few come when they eat, however I'm never around for that.

"Speak child, who are you and what are you doing here?"

Her voice is louder and angrier this time, and she looks like she's getting annoyed with me and how I'm not answering her.

This woman is getting inpatient from me not talking to her and her look frightens me. If looks could kill, I would have been dead already.

I don't say anything to her, I just stare at her. Unsure of what I can do. I can't talk to her, not even if I want to.

Damien comes running behind her and she doesn't even move when he comes by her side, she just continues to stare at me, like she's staring into my soul.

"Zia Sammy, questa è Katia, non può parlare. lei è anche un umano"

(Aunt Sammy, this is Katia, she can't talk. she is also a human)

After those few words were spoken, her whole face lights up and before I know it, I'm trapped in a hug. I would have never guessed that she was this strong.

She's literally crushing me and I don't think that I can breathe any longer, she's crushing my airways.

"Ok, you might want to let her go, she needs to breathe"

Finally, a language I do understand. It's getting awfully annoying that he's always speaking Italian to everyone and I look dumber than a donkey when he talks like that.

"Why did you never introduce us before, you and I little munchkin are going to be best friends"

I eye the woman that has finally let me go, while I try to catch my breath. At first she was kind of scary and now she's acting like she wants to be my best friend.

I've never had a best friend, or a fried for that matter. And now she wants to be my friend, I'm so confused.

"Katia, this is my aunt, Sammy. She's staying here for a few days before my parents come, then she will join in the celebration and then take her leave"