❝Locked Up In Silence❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 27

FIVE

hours and fifty seven minutes since I've become Damien's prisoner. Five hours and fifty seven minutes ago he became someone who I don't recognize.

He said three words in the darkest voice I've ever heard in my life, it scared the shit out of me. He scared me. However it did send shivers down my spine.

His voice didn't sound like his own. He spoke them and it clearly came from his mouth, only it didn't sound like him or feel like him.

After those three words were spoken he picked me up bridal style and ran off with me somewhere. He went so fast, faster than anyone I've ever seen before.

I clinger onto his neck to hold myself up so I won't fall down, his grip is so strong that I'm not even sure if I would fall even if I hadn't taken my hold around his neck. Still, I couldn't risk it.

He was insane at the moment, Damien wasn't himself and he hasn't been since six hours and two minutes. There is something off about him.

He took me to this room in the basement, which I had no idea he had. There are no windows, there is literally nothing in this room except for a bed.

This bed isn't as good as most, it's made out of wood and has a thin white blanket for the mattress and another thin blanket for a cover. Also there is another white blanket for a pillow.

This is nothing compared to the crap bed I had in my house when I lived with Malcolm. I have slept on worse than this crappy bed, this is nothing compared to sleeping on the floor.

Besides this room actually has heat, my bedroom in the house didn't have heat and it was always so cold, all the time.

The door of this room is a oak wood door and it's super thick, the handles are also old fashion, and it takes a lot of strength to open that door. The kind of strength that I don't have.

The room itself isn't small, it's actually kind of big. However there is nothing in here, just the bed and nothing else. In many levels this is better than my room back at home, it was cold and dark and boring.

This place has lighting, a small old fashion chandelier with a light bulb and a egg shaped on top of it. The ceiling is high up from the ground, I think the length between the floor and the ceiling than the length to one wall to the one in front of it.

The floor is just very poorly done wooden floor. Clearly many people have been inside this room before, the floor worn out like many feet have walked on it.