❝Pink Disaster❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 28

NEW

Year's Eve is today, it's been five days since Damien took me down here. And I've been fucking stuck in here for five days. It's insane.

He is insane, this whole town is insane. No matter what I do, Damien will not let me out of this freaking cage. I feel so alone in here and so frightened.

For the first time in my life I found a place where people don't really want to hurt me, they have no idea of the sins I've committed.

Pain doesn't happen frequently here, and that's what I like about it. This place used to be a place where I wanted to call a home.

But, now things have chanced. For the worse. Being locked up reminds me constantly of the times where Malcolm locked me inside a freezer or when he locked me inside a cupboard.

The door is locked from the outside and I have used every bit of strength to break the door, however the door is so thick and unbreakable.

The walls are made of stone and no matter how much I punch them or kick them, none of them move, not even a little bit.

My knuckles are red and have often bled when I try and fail to break out of this prison. It's impossible, that's what I've learned.

I never see Damien anymore, however I know he does come here. Only when I'm asleep. Every time I wake up, my knuckles are bandaged and there's food on a tray on the floor.

I also notice that the bucket that I have to pee in is always empty when I wake up. It's so embarrassing that he picked it up and empties it.

Going to sleep is not my doing, I would stay awake until he opened those doors and I would bolt out of here, past him and run like heck to get out of here.

No, I don't get that. I just learned that Damien has been drugging me, I don't know how he does it. I never remember it. All I remember is being awake one moment and the next I'm on the bed.

He does something to me, he is doing something to me. It's not the food or water. Two days ago I decided not to eat, nothing special about it, I thought at the time.

But I was still drugged, somehow he drugs me without me even knowing it. He's doing this all alone, I know it. No one in their right mind would lock me up like this and drug me.

This isn't normal, he isn't normal. Heck, this town isn't normal. Now, I really wish to be at my house, in my room or basement.

At least there I had freedom, I could go wherever I wanted whenever I wanted. Here, I have no freedom. And the worst part is that I'm claustrophobic.