❝Haunted By Memories❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 12

AGAIN

I wake up in the hospital bed like before, only this time the sparkled on my hand are still there. Looking at the person who they belong to, I see a man sleeping on the chair beside the bed.

His right hand is holding mine and it doesn't look like he will let go of my hand any time soon, I'm not even sure if I do want him to let go of me.

When his hand is holding me, I feel relaxed and calm. Like nothing in the world can hurt me, yet deep down I know that isn't the truth.

The man looks like he is very young, I would guess that he is in his twenties or mid-twenties. Not higher than that, I think.

He has a round face, a crooked nose and his jawline is very visible. He doesn't have bags under his eyes. His eyebrows are thick and brown.

His hair is chocolate brown by the color and goes down just to his eye level, and is not cut in a straight line, his hair is kind of all over the place.

He is very muscular, and his muscles are huge. He looks scary with those muscles. But the way he acted when he claimed me down, he can be sweet even if he looks dangerous. But, I definitely wouldn't want to cross him.

It looks like his beard has been recently shaved, I'm not sure if he had a long one or a short one. He is very handsome by the face, but I know that I can only judge him by his personality.

He might be handsome but that doesn't mean that he is a good person. I'm not saying that he isn't good, he could be. But, then again, I had a small crush on the devil before I started to see who he really is.

He wears a black brown-shirt and black jeans, a golden chain with a wolf charm hangs around his neck and stops just on the mid- rip cage.

This man looks very peaceful sleeping like that, and when I listen hard enough I can hear small snores escape his mouth that are adorable.

I have been watching this man beside me for some time now, drinking in every single detail. Like that he has a tattoo that is barely visible on his chest, I can see a hint of it when looking at his torso, his t-shirt is pulled a little up.

He has a habit of biting his nails, normal people wouldn't notice it, but I do. I have always noticed the small things that seem to go unnoticed by the human eye, yet I see them.