❝Brought To The Breaking Point❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 37

I

just stare into his eye, not getting lost this time. Instead I dig into his soul and one cannot deny the look of fear that has been replaced on his face.

I search his soul for the truth, finding the smallest hint of him lying. However I do not, he's telling the truth and at this moment I know I'm going insane.

"Please... do something"

The water that forms in his eyes turn to tears and fall down his cheeks and land gracefully on the floor. The expression he gives me is enough create tears in my eyes as well.

The pained look his forest green eyes make me see how broken he truly is, he isn't hiding behind is strong looks or pretending to be all right when in reality he is as broken as I am.

My mouth opens to speak, yet no words form. Not even a sound comes from my throat. Possibly from the pain, yet with each passing second the pain becomes duller and eventually fades away.

They must have drugged me. If so then this must all the effect of the drugs, how can I be so stupid? This didn't actually happen, this moment is just my imagination pulling pranks on me, as it has many times in the past.

Few minutes pass and both of us stay in silence and cry, letting out all the pain and hurt out through our tears, and at last I open my mouth to speak three little words, yet so powerful that it's enough to bring him the breaking point.

"I hate you"

❦❦❦❦

"Once upon a time there lived a lonely girl in a tower. The tower so high, you can't even see the grass below if looking down from the window"

"All by herself she lived, a girl of sixteen. The world knew nothing of her existence and she knew not of theirs. Not once has she gone out and neither had plans to do so"

"The girl had so blue eyes, it looked as if you could stare into them and see the ocean and all its wonders in them. The hair upon her head golden as the gold miners find in the mines, and it so long that it can reach and light grace the grass below.

"Her name is Rapunzel and she is the girl that started as lonely and became a queen of a kingdom she never knew existed"

"She had no intention to leave her home behind, not while it is the only thing she's ever known and like all of us, we stay where we feel safe"

"However one stormy night a man of eighteen, looking for shelter stumbled upon the hidden tower. Wondering how that high build tower is hidden from the public' eyes, he goes near it"