❝Becoming Part Of Them But Still An Outsider❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 45

"WORDS

can't describe your beauty, you look stunning, mi amor"

He offers me his arm and I happily take it. This is where I belong, with Damien by my side and my arm around his.

Heat rushes to my cheeks and I believe him. I may not believe that I could be beautiful, but if he thinks I am, then that's all I need.

Damien's judgment is higher than mine, I want to impress him in any way that I can. 'Cause he means to the world to me.

We walk down the hallways and I can literally hear my heartbeat beating like if I were running in a race.

"You''re going to be okay, trust me. You can get through this night. I wished it were at another date, but no one can change my parent's mind when they've made it up"

"They really wanted to meet you, and I can't blame them. You're a force of light and anyone's lucky to be around you"

His whispering voice does help me, but I fear that even he isn't going to stop my anxiety, this time. I only nod my head, not knowing what else I can do.

We stop in front of the doors that lead outside, to the party and I'm freaking out. I can't do this. Not now, this is all just too much for me to handle.

"I assure you, that everything is going to be all right. No one is here to harm you in any way. They will love you and adore you, like I do"

Taking a deep breath, I try to convince myself that I will be all right, like he says. Only, I can't convince myself. It's harder than it looks and I'm not worthy.

"Tonight, we are going to take all the bad thoughts away and replace them with happy ones, do you think you can do that?"

I think about it for a few seconds, before I nod my head. It might be hard and I might not be able to do, but this is for Damien. And I will do anything for him.

"All right, let's get this party started"

Opening the doors we go outside, to welcome the huge crowd that awaits us there, and I feel like I'm going to faint.

Biting my tongue, I force myself to not open my mouth and let my jaw hit the floor. Everything looks to beautiful.

I try to avoid looking at the people. Lights are hanged around and brighten the place. Everything is white, which makes me stand out a bit.

"Let me proudly present, Alpha Lycan and Luna Katia"

A man beside Damien announces us, I think it's unnecessary. I don't need any more attention than is already on me.