❝I Finally Found My Prince Charming❞

❦Broken❦

❦Broken❦

Chapter 46

IN

In silence, we go to our bedroom. Something in me is screaming at me to not go with him, that something bad is going to happen.

Then the other part of me tells me that nothing can harm me when I'm with Damien and I should go with him.

Yet, I can't seem to shake off these bad thoughts, as much as I want to eliminate them from my brain, I can't and I don't even know why I feel like this.

Always, when I am with Damien, I feel safe and I know that he can never hurt me in any shape or form.

But, then again, my mind is also a weapon that constantly feels like it has to use it and will do anything to get me to use it.

The bad thoughts are the weapon and can bring me down, just like that. One bad thoughts about myself can bring me down.

He opens the door of our room and I feel my heart racing in my chest. Somehow I'm nervous. I don't know why.

"My love, tonight we will become one. Come here"

I go to him, as he sits on the bed. I stand over him, watching down at him as he sits on our bed.

He takes both my hands into his and the sparks seem to be more than ever, sending a joyful feeling up and down my whole body.

"Sit on me"

His whispering voice is low, but I could still hear him and I do what he says. He never leaves my eyes and I never leave his.

I sit on his thighs, spreading my legs and crossing them past his waist and around my back.

"You're so beautiful"

His hands travel to my cheeks and slowly he leans in and kisses my lips. My hands are in his hair, his smooth chocolate brown hair that I've come to enjoy.

The kiss is sweet and my eyes close. With my hands, I pull his head closer to me, deepening the kiss we share.

We break the kiss and just look into each other's eyes, just looking at us and no one else. We are all alone in this world and nothing can harm us, 'cause we are together.

I already know what his eyes are telling and I've figured out what he wants to do. My mind travels to the last night that I spend in the town, with the devil and how he used me.

When I think of that time, I know that it will take some time to trust another man, but I know that Damien will not be like that.

He won't hurt me, he would never hurt me. And 'cause of that, I believe that I am ready. Ready for him to take me as his own, in every possible way.

I can see in his eyes that he knows what I'm thinking. He knows that I am ready for him and I'm willing to try to do this.

Leaning back into a kiss, I capture his lips. Making sure that he knows exactly what I want and I want it now, besides he wants it too.

The lust in his eyes does not go unnoticed and the desire to take me as his own is growing with each second.

He lifts me up and turns around and slowly and gently lays me down on the bed, with him still kissing me and still on top of me.

Slowly, while kissing, he undresses the both of us. Only he doesn't take the dress off, he rips it apart. That is why everyone was talking about it.

Both of us are naked and I stare into his eyes and I see only him and him alone.

"Are you absolutely sure that you want this? I can stop now if you want"

I don't even think about this. I know deep in my heart that I am ready for this and I want this. This man has picked every single broken piece of my heart and soul and put it together and made it whole.

"I want you"

❦❦❦❦

The morning comes and I wake up in the arms of the man that gave me so much pleasure last night.

Our bodies wrapped around and we hold hands, and have been like that since I closed my eyes.

This is where I belong, in the arms of the man that save me. My own Prince Charming. My mother was right. She said that one day, I would find my happily ever after and I just did. With Damien.

He wakes up and just stares into my eyes with so much love and lust. His little friend, is also awake and I already know what it wants.

Just by watching him, I realize something that I should have realized a long time ago, but I didn't. All that matters is that I know it now.

The four letter word that I never thought that I was never capable of having is something that I am experiencing now.

And I hope that this is just the beginning of a happily ever after, like in the fairy tales my mother read to me as a child.

I open my mouth to speak those three words.

"I love you"

❦❦❦❦