Bonus Chapter

Finn

Me and Ez walked through the gates of the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. She looked appalled, where as I was tearing up from the beautiful sight. We directly started riding things, starting with my favorite, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blast. The best part of the whole trip was that if Ez got scared, she would hold me, and I would get to protect her. It was wonderful, all up until that one park manager had to ruin it. It went down like this. The park manager asked me.

"Aren't you a little too old to be riding these rides and acting like that?" Apparently, it's weird for a 13 year old to be riding kiddie rides and jumping up and down happily. Am I right? But anyways, I got so mad that Ez and I decided to pull a prank on the manager. We got a bunch of eggs, and found her car. It wasn't hard, all I had to do was read her name badge, and found a sign with it on it. I kicked down the sign, and then we got to work.

We started throwing eggs at the car, covering it from the hood to the trunk with egg shells and broken yolks. We were having a great time, until the manager walked up to us.

"What are you doing to my car?!" She yelled.

"Ma'am, your car is being viciously egged by my boyfriend. Please go back into the park or we will be forced to call the police." And with that, we were gone, heading back to my house.

"You're insane, you know?" Ez said laughing at me.

"Only when it comes to you." I said, laughing harder. Then I remembered I had to break the news to her, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

"Ez, I won't be here at all during the summer for every year we're in school at Hogwarts. I'll be in New York, because my dad got a job there. Which means that I can only see you during school time, unless you come to New York for the summer? Do you want to?" I asked.