Chapter 35

Ezmerelda

Why did August have to leave us alone together, after I told him everything that happened?

Gosh, that fudge nugget.

"I'm sorry Finn, I just want everything to be like it was before, when you were yourself, your funny, adorably, flirtatious self." I blurted that out before I could even think about what I was saying. Finn scooted closer, "like this babe?" He asked smirking, I nodded, pushing him away playfully. He pushed me back and I pushed back harder, then I was on the floor, and he was on top of me, tickling me. I gasped for breath as tears of laughter ran down my face. "Stop! Finn! Stop Finmore! Finny!" He stopped after he heard that, "What did I just hear?" He asked smirking. "Uhhhm...nothing." I replied nervously. "I thought I just heard you call me Finny." He said a almost laughing, his fingers getting closer to my sides. I shook my head, "that's not what you heard," I said smiling slightly. His hands grabbed at my sides as I wiggled under him trying to get free. He tickled my neck, my sides, my underarms, as weird as that might be, and my stomach. I was dying of laughter and my stomach hurt so bad, and tears were pouring out of my eyes. But when he stopped for a second, I took my chance and rolled over, so I was on top. I pinned his arms above his head so he couldn't tickle me anymore. I tried his sides, he made no reaction. His stomach, nope. Neck, nope. Underarms...I'm not going there. "How are you not ticklish?" I asked him, amazed. "I'm just not," he replied smirking and with that he rolled back over so he was on top again.

Oh when will this torture end?