Chapter 50

Finn

I'll tell you, I'm gonna be the talk of the school for a long time now. But that's not the point. This is: I was still hanging underneath the Zambipola when we passed by the class. And I am not proud of how high pitched I was screaming. So anyway, after we passed the class, we starting going deeper into the forest. That is until, my hands slipped off of the stirrups. My body plummeted to the ground, until my legs hit the hard earth, and a loud crunch sounded out.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled in agony, my legs clearly broken. I could hear Hagrid's loud and earth shaking footsteps coming towards me. Ez, August, and Luke followed shortly after. I saw Ez's face was flooded with tears as she knelt down beside me. I took a present I had gotten for her, the scarf she gave me the day I met her, out of my pocket. I had cleaned it and was going to give it to her later that day. I wiped her tears away and said, "Ez, I'm fine. Don't waste your tears on me."

"Are you okay?" She asked, choking back a sob.

"Just two broken legs, no big deal." I said laughing, but still fighting back the tears of pain. Hagrid's finally lifted me up, carrying me to Madam Pompfrey. That's when I blacked out from the pain.