Chapter 11

Ezmerelda

After Finn left to find those girls again, me and Laila talked for a while, then August left to change into his robes, which me and Laila had already done. Then the driver announced that we had arrived, so me and Laila went out together. We waited at the door for August and Finn, they were the last ones to emerge from the train. As they were coming out, a giant man had made his way through the first years to check the train, he welcomed us to Hogwarts in a deep and raspy voice, but also warm, he seemed friendly, just didn't look it. "Now, all the first-years, follow me." We walked for a while, me between Laila and Finn and August on Finns left. We finally arrived at a lake or river or something with many boats on the side. "Uuhhumm" the big man cleared his throat, "now, three to each boat." The four of us looked around at each other, when Laila said, "y'all can go, I'll find someone else," she smiled shyly. "Are you sure?" I asked quickly "I don't want you to be alone." She giggled. "It's okay, I talked to some nice girls when I went to change into my robes, see they're right there!" She said pointing to a few girls waving at her. She ran off to the girls, as I said, "okay, well let's go!" I got in the front of the boat.