Chapter 101

Ezmerelda

After Finn left to go to the Chamber Of Secrets, I set out to find the Whomping Willow. I walked for a while, around the castle, until I finally found it. Currently, it looked asleep.

Now, how am I supposed to get the robe from the top?

Then, I had an idea...

Swish and Flick...

"Wingardium Leviosa" I said, pointing my wand towards my chest. Suddenly, I was lifted from the ground, slowly. I continued to rise, when I let wand point towards the ground a little, I floated down, and when I pointed up, I went up. I got above the trees height, and then I had to go left, so that I could be directly above it. At this point I was staring down at the tree, looking for the robe, or a box, or anything. I lowered myself down a little and then changed by body position, so that I was lying stomach towards the ground. I then lowered my self, so that if I wanted to, I could touch the tree. I was so nervous, and I guess I was nervous enough to move my wand, and suddenly, I was on the ground, a pain in my side.

I must've touched the tree...

I stood up, determined. I repeated everything that I had done before, only, I didn't touch the tree at the end. I looked down into the middle. It looked like it may be a box. I lowered myself very carefully, at an arms distance from what looked like a box. I reached out and grabbed the box, apprehensively, scared that I was going to touch the tree. I then made my way back down to the ground and quickly opened the box.

The robe.

I guess I should go see if Finn has gotten the bow yet...