Chapter 46

Finn

As Ez kisses me on the cheek, I knew she always loved me. Just like all girls. But, Ez was different than the rest. In a good way. She was an emerald eyed gem.

I smirked at Luke when I saw his suprised, yet upset face. Me and Ez made it out the doorway, and then stuff calmed down. I still couldn't get over the fact that Ez said yes. When we got out into the corridor, I quickly kissed Ez on the lips and ran out into the hallway, whooping and yelling, "EZMERELDA GREEN SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!" To no one. I did a victory lap around the school, doing back handsprings and backflips. People looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care. I was too happy!

When I finally calmed down, I found Ezmerelda sitting under a tree, so I climbed up that tree. When I was on the branch above her head, I let my legs act as a monkey's tail, and jumped down so that I landed right in front of her, which caused her to throw her book in my face.

"Gosh Finn! Why'd you do that?!" She said, slapping me in the knees and arms. I laughed and helped her up saying, "Startling, aren't I? Some people prefer, striking." I smiled greatly when I said the last word. While I spoke, she continued pouting and whining about me scaring her. When we finished our walk, it was time for another class. I bowed to Ez and asked, "May I escort you to class, my lady?" She smiled and said, "You shall." And with that we were off to class.