Chapter 89

Ezmerelda

I don't understand why Finn wouldn't tell me about all of this! I could've helped him deal with his emotions!

Have I fell in love with Finn, and not Finmore?

What if I have fell in love with his mask?

How could he deal with this, and not tell me? I thought I was one of the most important people in his life! And how in Dumbledore's name, does Luke know about all of this? Why are they even here?

"FREEZE!" Someone shouted.

All four of us turned around to look into the face of Professor Graham.

"Follow me." He said, clearly annoyed that students were out of bed, past curfew. The four of us followed Professor Graham all the way to his office, to be ordered to sit down. Finn and I sat down quickly beside each other, and lucky us, Luke sat on the other side of me, as Laila sat on the other side of Finn.

"Now what were you four doing out of bed this late at night?" He asked.

It was almost half past twelve now.

I suddenly looked at Finn as he had began talking, apparently, he had came up with a story on the way here.

"Well, Sir, Ez and I-" Finn said motioning towards me, "had gone up to the Astronomy Tower, to watch the Sunset, as we watched the sun set, it was just so relaxing that we fell asleep, Sir. I don't know why Luke and Laila came and woke us. We apologize for being out after curfew, we fell asleep and lost track of time."

Professor Graham then turned his head for Luke and Laila's explanation.

This was gonna be good...