Chapter 1-Ezmerelda

Hello fellow readers, I hope you will enjoy this Harry Potter spinoff type thing! Hopefully you are a Potterhead just like me! ⚡️

But I never could have written this alone, I had the help of the fantastic amazing writer, @nightwing2602

I write Ezmerelda's point of view chapters, the odd numbers, and He writes Finns point of view chapters, the even ones.

We will even be having a Challenge for all of you readers, for every 50 reads we get, you guys can choose who's POV we write a chapter from!

Also! we will try to be updating at least once every week, so...yeah...😋

One more thing, please don't steal our story, we have worked really hard on this and it totally wouldn't be fair if someone took credit for all that we have done!

Other than that... Enjoy!

It was May 5th when I got my letter, which I was expecting it of course, my parents both went to Hogwarts, along with my brother, Jax, he's in his 4th year. I'm so excited to be able to finally go to Hogwarts, Jax has been rubbing it in my face the past 4 years. My parents are happy too, they've been ecstatic for me! They told me so many stories of what happened when they were in school! When I'm in my third year, my little brothers will go into their first year. They're twins, super, annoying, twins...

My parents also told me the story of how they met at Hogwarts, they used to meet in secret passageways and declare their love for each other, it was so sweet hearing their love story, I hope I'll have a good one, one that I can tell my kids one day! If you can't tell, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, if you know what I mean. I love novels about love. I love fairy tales! I just wish that once I get to Hogwarts I'll get lucky and find the guy that's right for me, because you know what they say...Hogwarts is a magical place...but...all magic comes with a price.