"So how was the wedding preparations?" Migz asked Tricia and Sandro.

"So far so good naman Tito." Sandro answered. "It's stressing us out but we're enjoying it nalang kasi minsan lang naman 'to eh."

"That's right. You must enjoy it kasi once in a lifetime lang naman yan eh." Win agreed.

"Nung kinasal nga kami ng Tito Win nyo, sobrang stressful nung wedding preparations. Mabuti nalang your Titas and your Mom is here." Risa shared.

"Sayang I wasn't here for your wedding." Bongbong uttered. He wasn't home that time because of his relationship with Leni.

"Uy oo nga! Naku may utang kapa pala saakin pare!" Win joked. They laughed.

"Sayang talaga Bong wala ka nung kasal nina Risa at Win. Si Leni lang ang walang partner. Sad sya nun actually, medyo umasa kasi na uuwi ka eh." Nancy shared.

Leni glared at Nancy, "Bakit na naman ako nakasali dyan?!"

Grace smirked, "I remember that  mare! Medyo naiyak pa nga nun si Leni eh. Naglasing kaya yan, di ka daw kasi umuwi Bong."

Everyone laughed after what Grace have shared. Leni's eyes bulged. She remained speechless, for the first time she wasn't able to think of any rebuttal. Maybe because Grace and Nancy's story was true, she was feeling despondent that time because she expected him to come home again. That time, she asked for a sign that if he really comes home for Risa and Win's wedding, she will initiate the talk and patch things up between them. She was ready to forgive him and have him back again but he doesn't come home.

"Buti nalang I'm here to save Tita Leni." Brian interjected. He volunteered to be Leni's partner during Risa and Win's wedding. "Ikaw kasi Tito Bong, ang hina mo!" He followed, they all laughed.

"Hay naku Bong! Mas magaling pa yata dumiskarte tong anak ko kesa sa'yo eh." Neil repartee.

"Sorry na! Kung alam ko lang na umiyak si Leni eh di sana I flew here via private jet." Bongbong shared.

"Naks! Bolero talaga!" Win exclaimed.

"Uy gagi hindi! You know naman na I don't like to see Leni cry." Bongbong defended at looked at Leni.

Leni looked back at him too, she felt like crying. "You don't like to see me crying but you always makes me cry." She uttered softly, everyone turned quiet. They knew it wasn't a joke anymore, they felt it. Bongbong was knock for a loop. He wasn't expecting that from her.

Grace cleared her throat, "Um, Neil? Antok kana diba? Tara na tulog na tayo. Let's go Brian!" She stood up and signaled Neil and Brian to just obeyed her. Risa and Nancy got Grace's secret message so they ordered for the kids to come with them inside their respective hotel rooms. Tricia and Sandro also bid their good nights. They intentionally leave Leni and Bongbong there as they knew that the two needs to talk a lot of things.

Leni suddenly felt awkward being alone with him, "Um maybe I should go too. Medyo antok na rin ako."

Bongbong stopped her from standing up, "Leni wait! Let's talk, please." He pleaded. She sighed and settled again in her seat. They sat there in front of the bonfire they made, enjoying the heat and the cool wind along the shore. They kept silent.

"I'm sorry Lens," He uttered breaking the deafening silence. "I will not be tired of saying those words to you. I want us to be okay again. Just please give me another chance." He looked at her with pleading eyes.

Leni looked at him with her eyes now teary, "It's not that easy to forgive, Bong. I hope you understand. It's tough for me to forgive lalo na nasaktan pati ang anak natin."

Tears rolled down to his cheeks, he bowed his head as he didn't want her to see him crying like that, "I'm sorry." He uttered softly. He can't say a thing as he was crying. It broke him after hearing her words.

He held her hands and made it rest to his chest aiming to make her feel his beating heart, he looked at her eyes, "I still love you, Leni. I really do." He kissed her hands, another batch of fresh tears came out from his eyes.

This time, Leni let herself cry. After hearing his confession, she cannot help it but to cry. She didn't know what to respond to him, she was torn. All the pain that she felt 14 years ago came back, it felt so fresh.

"Leni please," Bongbong uttered desperately, "Just another chance, please. I will make it up to you, I promise. I don't want to grow old and die without you and Trish. I can't, Lens. You and Tricia are my world. You're my home, Leni."

She withdrew her right hand from his grip and held his crying face, "I am not sure anymore of my feelings for you. I'm sorry Bong but after what happened to us, di ko na alam ang dapat na maramdaman ko towards you." She confessed. He cried harder.

She made him look at her. She dried his tears using her thumb, "But I promise to try again, for Trish." She uttered bringing his hopes up again. "But you need to promise me also that you will be better. I want to try again for Trish, I wanna do this for Trish. She suffered so much, she's had enough." She followed.

"Really?" He asked. She smiled and nodded, "Thank you, Leni." He hugged her tightly, "I love you, mahal." He uttered sending chills to her spine.

"Let's try again, mahal." She uttered and closed her eyes.

To be continued...

💛❤️