I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 14

hey people. i'm sorry i haven't uploaded in a while. and hopefully more people comment because i like when you guys comment. :) o and im also happy because i picked out the whole plot and ending just two days ago and i'm happy. it's going to be great. well, i think it will be. so yeah. let me not hold you from your reading.

p.s. your probably going to dislike her parents more.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

Hailey's POV

Oh My God! That was easier than I expected. I walked through the dense trees towards village. It was dark but I could still see fine. I didn't walk fast because I didn't feel like going home. I'm tired of the village. I want to do something more adventurous. Ooh, I should become friends with a human and do stuff they do. I can make fake ids or get into 21 and over clubs. I can go to parties and drink. That would be fun!

I know I said I would never become friends with a human but life is really boring. Well except that my mate is a vampire. But I want to see what life is like out of the paranormal stuff I grew up around wolves unless I was at school. But I want to have fun and I'm going to.

I was right in front of my window now and I have no idea how I got here so fast. Oh, well. I sighed and climbed into my window silently. When I got in, I closed it and turned around. I yelped at something there but then I rolled at my eyes at myself. There were my parents standing by the door looking pissed.

"Where were you?" Dad asked with angry eyes glaring at me. I started to take off my hoodie and throw it on the bed.

"I was killing vampires tonight." I said simply. They probably could smell the vampire smell on me so I told the truth but at the same time lied. My mom nodded and turned on her heel to leave but Dad grabbed her and spun her back around towards me. She looked confused.

"We're still not done." He whispered to Mom (even though i still could hear him) and she looked even more confused. He looked towards me with crossed arms.

"Then why didn't you tell us you were going out then?" he asked. Damn. I need an excuse. Realization hit me even though it was easy. I didn't even miss a beat for me to think this up.

"Because I don't need to." I said simply and both my parents looked surprised at what I said. What? I was not going to tell them who my mate was. They'll probably try to kill him!

"What did you just say?!" Dad yelled angry and I sat on my bed exhausted and started to take off my shoes.

"Well, I'm 18. I shouldn't have to tell you everywhere I go. I'm legally an adult." I said as Mom leaned against the wall exhausted and Dad glaring at me pissed.

"Yes in California, you are. But in the pack, you are my daughter and you will do as I say." Dad yelled stepping closer to me as I stood up and i raised my eyebrow. My wolf growled inside me and it slipped out. Dad didn't seem to notice my threat.

"Yes, you are my Dad but you don't let me do anything anymore! I'm tired of always listening to you. I can't even take walks anymore without any mouth from you. I should at least have some fun in my life. " I yelled back taking a step forward. Dad started to turn red. But I didn't care. I was too mad.

"There are vampires out there. Do you not understand how dangerous that is? You could get kidnapped or killed. It's not safe." Dad yelled back taking a step forward. I was starting to shake and my wolf was growling so hard in me as I tried to breathe calmly.

"Dad, I understand. I just at least want to have my own life outside of this stupid pack." I yelled back taking another step forward. We were right in front of each other shaking and calming our breathing. Mom came over and pushed us away from each other.

"You two need to calm down." Mom said to us and then she turned to me serious. "You need to listen to your father." I looked at her incredulously.

"This is coming from the people who want their daughter to get an arranged marriage to someone who is not even her mate. This is coming from the people who give their daughter some much rules that she can't do anything. This is coming from-" I said but then Dad interrupted.

"Enough! You will listen to us even if you don't like it. You will do that marriage." He said and I looked at both of them like they were crazy. They want me to marry this random dude who's not even my mate. What the fuck is that?! Mom just nodded her head looking at the floor.

"I will not marry someone who is not my mate!" I yelled backing away from them. Mom scoffed shaking her head and Dad was glaring at me.

"Yes you will for the pack. This could be your mate." Dad yelled and I groaned while grabbing my hair stressed.

"He's not my freaking mate!" I yelled infuriated and I felt myself vibrating.

"Sweetie, he could be-" Mom started but I interrupted her.

"I met him before and I felt nothing. Nothing at all and it was last year." I yelled and Mom rolled her eyes.

"Maybe, you just need to see him again to make sure." She said and my dad nodded. I shook my head at them. Why are they so fucking stupid?! He's not my mate! Get over it!

"HE'S NOT!" I screamed and Dad walked right in front of me angry beyond belief but I didn't care. I was that mad too.

"Listen to me." Dad said in a deep voice. That meant he was dead serious. "You will do the arranged marriage and you will like it." Mom came over next to him and nodded.

"Yes and you will listen to us and our rules." She said crossing her arms. I laughed humorlessly.

"To hell if I do." I said looking straight at my Dad. His lips parted from surprise but then he looked angrier than before.

"Get the fuck out of my house." He yelled in my face and my lips parted.

kk ppl, plzzz comment, vote, and fan!