I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 8

Hey pls. Sorry for not posting sooner but school is crazy. i'm at a new one and ppl are so fucking tall. i feel like an ant. :( lls! But anyway i'll probably update once or twice a week now because i'm in school. Ugh, that just messed up my schedule. But anyway ENJOY and......

THANKS TO ALL MY FANS! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ans no i'm not gay. i just like showing love to everyone.) lls

o and imma tell ya wen my other one is coming up.

Troy's POV

I stood their in the clearing with the other vampires bored. One of the younger vampires, Mark, told us that he was attacked by wolves the other night and that they killed Mitch. Our leader of our huge clan (which is my father) decided to come down and invade. He was tired of these stupid wolves ruining our great food sources and so was I. I just wanted to eat those stupid humans and do what I want. Why did the werewolves have to stop all the fun?

I heard sounds pounding the ground and I knew it was the wolves. "Get in position." My father said and we nodded. I stood in the front next to my father. It didn't really fit in the V form we had but he wanted me next to him so I did it anyway.

The revolting wolves emerged from the trees and I heard snarls all over. We just put on our infamous smirks and showed that we were unafraid. They stopped a few yards away and I looked at the one in front. Must be the Alpha. It was taller than the others but at the same time more beautiful.

Whoa! Did I just call a werewolf beautiful?!

The Alpha looked at me specifically with wide eyes and I looked at it like he was crazy. Why was it staring at me? Another wolf moved its shoulder and it turned its head to the other one. The Alpha turned back to us and we looked and watched it turn human.

Whoa, It was a girl. A very HOT girl. Her vibrant red hair was in a messy bun and her eyes were the most beautiful brown I've ever seen. She was wearing a white tank and small black short shorts that made her look dead sexy. She had the right curves and legs that went on forever. Her face was adorable and her lips were so plump. I couldn't lie she was hot but I would never in my entire life like a silly mongrel.

"Hello, I am Hailey, the Alpha." She said in an angel voice. Why was she talking so nice to us and not pushing us off of her land? The wolves looked confused to but then I figured out what she said. She's the Alpha? No way! The vampires started to laugh at the supposed 'Scary' Alpha that all the other vampires are scared of. She was too girly and slender.

Hailey's POV

I stood on my 4 paws with wide eyes. I could tell every single vampire and wolf was looking at me. The wolves looked at me to see if I was ok and the vampires just looked at me like I was crazy. I felt something nudge my shoulder and I turned to see Sean looking at me weirdly. I shook my head and phased back into a human. I know that if I stayed in my wolf form, my wolf would definitely take over since my mate is here.

The wolves looked at each other confused but I sent them a look to turn into alert mode again. This may be my mate but that doesn't mean I trust him. My wolf growled at me but I just shushed her inside me. I looked up and the vampires looked at me with confused eyes.

"Hello, I am Hailey, the Alpha." I said. The wolves looked at me dumbfounded but I just gave them a look to shut up. I did not want to hurt my mate and I was not going to let anyone else hurt him either. Now, if it was any other vampire, I would rip his head off now.

The vampires started to laugh and I rolled my eyes. Everybody always thinks it's a joke when I say I'm the Alpha. They think I can't handle the pressure and stuff just because I look like a vulnerable girl but I can and I can show it.