I'm Alpha, I Hust Found My Mate, and I'm a girl 30

Hey, many people didn't comment or vote last time =/. thanks to the people that did. hope you enjoy this one. its a little shocker here so yeaa lol. Enjoy.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

After the movie, we all came out laughing. We had just seen I Am #4 but that was not why we were laughing. We hung out afterwards and even though Cassie was going to kill me in the beginning, she had fun at the end. She was even FLIRTING with him! She even had his football jacket around her! You know that she is really shy around guys but she went out of her bubble. It was like he had changed her.

“Eww, he wasn’t that cute Hailey!” Cassie said to me as I called Alex Pettyfer the cutest thing I ever seen. Cassie was under Sean’s arm like they have been best friends for years and just going out.

“Well it’s not like I said he was sexy or hot or anything. I just said he was a cutie.” I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes, smiling at me.

“You know I am a guy, right? I at least want to talk about the chicks in it.” Sean said rolling his eyes playfully and we laughed.

I unlocked the car and we all climbed in. I was driving and Sean and Cassie were in the back. I turned the car on and put my seat belt on. Then I pulled out and started driving towards Cassie’s house.

The whole time to her house, they were flirting in the back seat and I even saw them kissing a bit. They didn’t talk to me but I was completely content anyway. I don’t know how Sean got on Cassie’s good side so fast but I found it cute. He looked so freaking happy and she was so giggly. I found it adorable.

We soon stopped in front of Cassie’s house and it was the usual modern house. 2- car garage single family in the suburbs. It was cute with its blue shutters and classy door and showed that Cassie’s family was stable.

“I’ll walk her up.” Sean said without even looking at me as he stared at Cassie. Cassie smiled at him and got out of the car with him as he held her hand.

I looked out of the passenger window to see Sean chase her up the front porch, laughing. Cassie turned around to be harshly hugged by Sean and she let out a huge laugh. He let go smiling at her. I saw them, gaze into each other eyes. The wind blew past them and Sean pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. His hand slid down to her cheek and he bent down to kiss her on the lips. She kissed him back and I smiled at them. Cassie pulled away and smiled at him. She waved bye and went inside. Sean turned around and walked down the porch all happy.

He climbed into the front seat and put his seatbelt on. He looked forward like nothing happened and I stared at him smiling. He looked at me from the corner of his eye and said “What?” I laughed and started driving down the street.

“So how was it?” I asked without looking at him and going onto the highway. He turned to me smirking.

“What are you talking about?” he said and I rolled my eyes laughing a little.

“You know exactly what I mean.” I said as I made a glance at him. He was smirking.

“Hmm, I really don’t.” he said and I smacked his arm as I kept driving.

“Ugh, the kiss!” I said smiling and he laughed.

“It was fine.” He said and I rolled my eyes as he laughed again. “Ok, it was spectacular and great and fierce and-” he said and I cut him off.

“Ok! I get it. Ha, I just wanted to know what you thought since it was your first mate kiss.” I said laughing a little.

“It was better than any other kiss I ever had.” He said looking out of the window smiling.

“Duh!” I said and he did a giggle. I drove home with my brother happy.

May came and everything changed. Cassie and Sean went on a date almost every Friday. Sean lied every time and said he was going out with Ray. I went out with Troy without questions because my parents finally respected my privacy. Lauren and George were having their wedding in like 2 weeks so I barely see them.

Tonight I planned to go to Troy’s house. I know a suicide mission but he assured me that his whole clan is going to be gone and that it’s completely safe. But don’t me wrong. I do have doubts about this but I wanted to take a chance and do something different. Besides it seemed like fun.

kk, comment, vote, and fan.