I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 31

Attention, Please Read: Hey guys. This one is a lot longer and a lot happens in this. Umm, i haven't bbeen getting a lot of votes and comments which is why i think people are getting bored with it which means i might end it soon. I don't know for sure though. Also I'm not going to post till July because I doing a lot this summer (which is out in 2 weeks =)). So enjoy.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

“Hailey, can you come here a sec?” my mom yelled from the kitchen. I climbed out of my bed, closed my laptop, and went down the hallway to her. I come in to see my parents sitting next to each other and looking at me with serious faces. I knew they were about to give me bad news.

I sat down across from them warily. Their eyes followed me the whole time. They linked hands and looked at each other. Then they looked at my confused self.

“What is it?” I asked them.

“Well…” mom started and took a deep breath like she was about to cry.

“What is it?” I repeated.

“Hailey” my dad said seriously and I saw his hand clench tightly around Mom’s. “All of theHarrisonchildren are missing.”

My mouth dropped open. I felt a tear slip from my eye. See, werewolves are like family. If anybody is missing or something, it’s like a part of you is gone. Especially to the Alpha since they are the one that’s supposed to protect them.

“B-But that’s impossible! There are 7Harrisonchildren. Not all of them could be missing!” I said looking at them and they looked at each other again. “What?”

“It’s more than that.” My mom said. “At least 15 kids have been reported missing to us since 2 weeks ago.” I started to get mad because of the kids and whoever took them. I also got mad at the pack telling my parents and not me. I’m the Alpha so why are they going to my parents?

I placed that behind my head and dealt with the matter at hand. “But how?”

“I believe the kids were walking to school and some people must have taken them.” My dad said. Kids didn’t phase until they 16 so they were as vulnerable as any other kid walking to the forest alone. 

We sat in silence thinking of who would have stolen them. We probably stayed in that kitchen for hours with just us thinking. I finally got up and got my leather jacket. I have to talk to Troyabout this. I looked at the clock and it was almost time for our date anyway.  

“Where are you going?” my mom asked, perplexed.

“I’m going to go look for the kids.” That wasn’t a complete lie. I was going to do it after my date withTroy. I know that might be selfish but I needed to tell someone else.

I finally got toTroy’s address which wasn’t that hard. His house was huge like a movie star’s. I felt small as I walked up to it.

I knocked on the door and I looked around. There were no flowers or anything colorful really. It was no fountain in the huge yard or anything. Just plain grass. Gosh, it makes me so pessimistic.

The door opened and there stoodTroyin some coca cola pajama pants and a black t shirt. I bit my lip at how sexy he looked. He smiled at me and moved aside to let me in. His red eyes followed me as I came in. It was bigger inside. It was a crystal chandelier hanging above. The floor was pure marble. The double staircase seemed elegant as they went up. Straight through them was a marvelous kitchen and beside that were a sunroom and a huge living room. The house made my house look like a shoebox. I stared in awe at it as I went to the kitchen and sat on the stools on the island. He leaned over it staring at me and smiling.