I'm Alpha, I Just Met My Mate, And I'm A Girl 13

Hey ppl. Sorry I took so long to upload but i had to do good on my tests because they are giving us our progress reports in a week! anywayyyyy, my friend said she liked this but i want to know if you like it. if not, ill probably juss do it over then. kk, enjoy.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

"You're my mate." I blurted out and my eyes turned wide. I was trying to be more subtle about it but it just came out. His eyes widened and pulled his strong arms away from my waist. My lips parted as he walked back. The mating mark that comes after the first kiss started to burn. I could tell it was right on the top of my heart and it made it hard to breathe.

"What?" he said with wide eyes. Then he started to shake his head and backed away from me some more. My heart started to hurt again and my mark burned more. I bit my lip from keeping the scream from the immense pain. "No, that's not true. I can't be a mate to a werewolf."

"But you are. Yes, it's weird but it's true." I said breathing in and out to calm down from my heart and mark. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I can't." he said rubbing his forehead. I bit my lip and looked directly at him. He just looked to the side of the woods thinking while rubbing his forehead. We just stood there for at least 5 agonizing minutes without speaking. I started to get bored and spoke.

"Even if you try to fight against being my mate, it will still happen." I murmured but I knew he heard me. He snapped his head to me and looked at me. He sighed and shook his head while looking back at the ground.

"I can't have a mate. Vampires don't have them." He said while looking at the ground and another piece fell from my heart. My mark burned so much that I could feel heartburn. Gosh, I don't even know this dude and my heart already needs stitches.

"You're right they don't." I said shrugging and he looked at me. "But you're the only exception (A/N i know corny but im a corny person :D) " I said seriously and he bit his lip as he stared into my eyes.

He can't say no and I'm not saying that for me. I'm saying it because he literally can't. After mates take their first kiss, they hold a bond. If one of them tries to break it, even if it is 2 minutes later, the bond will give them so much pain that it will want to make both of them want to commit suicide. Yes, that bad.

He took a step away from me and I clamped my mouth down from another scream from the pain. I looked at him and he was bending down breathing in and out. He looked at me. "What just happened?!" he said breathless.

"The more you try to break the bond that is between us, the more pain will be on us both. Physically and emotionally." I said breathing in and out to calm down again.

"No, that's not possible." He said and took another step away. I clamped my mouth harder and I could taste my blood. A whimper came out and I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears that were about to come out. My mate was digging closer to my heart and I could feel the tears trying to come out but I kept them down.

I opened my eyes and saw him groaning in the same position as before. "Dude, stop doing that!" I whispered/yelled. I did not want any wolf that might be out to hear or see us.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't want to be a mate to a werewolf!" He said with venom in his voice and my heart broke again. Damn, it freaking hurts!

"Ugh! If you do that one more time, I swear I will freaking rip your head off." I lied but he took it seriously and nodded while standing up straight again. "Now, are you done with a shock or are you going to try to kill my heart again?!"

"Ugh! Sorry. I-I just want...I don't know." He said grabbing his hair irritated. I bit my lip trying to figure out a way to make him less stressed about this. "I can't do this."