I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 6

Hey, this is short and boring but i already had it in. i'll probably upload tomorrow because i know you all have been waiting for that part forever. but like i said it's slow. i'm pissed and sad right now so happy comments would be good. anyway read on.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And 'm A Girl 6

After school, I walked home instead of getting a ride from Lauren. My brother went with Lauren and George and I left after all the other wolves because I wanted to be alone. The forest was thick with the snow and it was beautiful. There was a part where the trees connected and it was the only green spot in the forest.

I wasn't just here to think about the plan. I was here because I did not want to go home. I shouldn't have tested my dad. I don't even know why I did. Probably was my wolf being mean again. As you can tell my wolf is not the nicest to others.

My wolf huffed inside me. Yeah and she gets offended easily. But anyway, I sat in the dry green spot and put my chin in my hands. I look around and sat there thinking about what the plan should be. After sitting there for a while, I figured out nothing. Like at all. I stood up pissed at myself and saw the sun going down. My eyes widened.

Shoot. I didn't want to stay that long. I just wanted to think for like half an hour. I needed to get ready for the meeting tonight. I didn't really want to go but I have to because Alpha's have to watch the wolves. Sometimes being the Alpha changes the meaning of fun in life.

I quickly ran through the forest. If a human saw this, they would only see a blur pass them like a vampire. I ran to the village with my backpack beating against my back. Once, I entered the village, I ran through our made streets. It was like rundown streets that everyone just walked through but they were efficient. I ran past all the wolves saying hi or hello when they waved. When I got inside my house, I saw an angry father and a worried mother pacing in the kitchen.

"Hey." I said trying to sound ok but my voice shook. My parents looked up and saw me. They looked pissed but relieved at the same time.

"Where have you been?!" Dad roared at me. I flinched but my wolf wanted me to roll my eyes. See, she's very mean.

"Um, I was in the forest." I said trying to say calm but my voice shook once again. Mom came over and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. Vampires are out and I don't need them kidnapping you." Mom said in my ear. I nodded and she pulled back. "Why were you in the forest?"

"I was thinking about some stuff about school and a plan to keep away the vampires." I said. Sean told them what happened when Mom helped him clean his wound. Mom nodded and she rubbed my arm.

"Ok, well, the meeting starts in an hour so go get ready. But don't let this happen again." She said and I nodded. Dad was standing in the middle of the hall with his arms crossed. His face was mad and I know I crossed him too many times today. I squeezed past him without looking at him because then his eyes would make me feel more guilty.

So the meeting started about 2 hours ago and I'm freaking bored. I already talked to the wolves about everything they need to know and they are just hanging out. All the wolves have mates-human or not. Yeah, it's not surprising to find a human as a mate to a werewolf. And we know the humans won't tell because they completely fall in love with the werewolf and doesn't want to hurt them or the pack in any way.

Anyway, I just sat there on the logs that were used to be seats. I stared at the big fire in front of me and pictured little pictures in it. I looked at all the wolves talking to each other and just sighed. I so didn't want to be here.

I felt a presence that was focusing on me and I looked behind me. I didn't see anything and I used my wolf ears to hear something. (A/N She actually used phased her ears and turned them into wolf ears.) I didn't hear anything so I shrugged and turned around. Ray came over and sat down next to me with his mate Fiona. Fiona was a blonde with green eyes and she was human.

"Hey Hails. This is my mate Fiona" Ray said to me.

"Hey. I know, you told me you wanted me to meet her at lunch today." I said looking at the fire.

"Why are you over here just looking at the fire?" he asked and my eyebrows furrowed. Why was I just staring at this fire?

"I really don't know." I said and Fiona and Ray laughed. "You miss your boyfriend, Sean?" I asked and Ray's eyes narrowed. Fiona giggled with me.

"You know that was just an evil thing to say, right?" Ray said looking away from me. I just laughed.

"So, Fiona, are you liking the pack so far?" I asked truly curious. She just nodded looking down. "Are you okay?" I asked as Ray put a comforting arm around her. She just nodded looking down.

"What's wrong?" Ray said and I just looked at the fire again to give them privacy. A few seconds later, Ray tapped my shoulder. I turned to him.

"She's just afraid of the big scary Alpha. She doesn't want to disrespect you." Ray said smiling and I rolled my eyes. I hate when the human mates think I'm so scary just because I'm the Alpha. It's not my fault that it's in my blood to be the leader.

"It's ok. I'm a nice loving girl not an evil mean Alpha." I said smiling to Fiona. She nodded and I rolled my eyes. "You can talk if you want to." I said laughing. After a while, she started to talk more and she was actually cool. The Alpha has to approve a wolf's mate if they are human. If the Alpha doesn't like their mate, the wolf moves away with his mate to another pack. So when I meet them, I just keep a really open mind. I haven't sent a wolf and mate away yet but my dad has before. I personally think it's wrong.

It was getting late and I looked at my phone. I don't really use it a lot even though it's a new LG Ally. I looked at the time and it said 12:08. I'm dead tired and I want to go home. The Alpha can end the meetings whenever they want and I just wanted them to have fun but now I really don't care. So I stood up and everyone turned to me.

"K, guys. Let's call it a night." I said and they nodded. Ray and I put out the fire and headed back to the village like everyone else. The meetings were held in the middle of the forest. Now you're probably wondering how we made a fire when it snowed today. Well, we had to dig a hole and put rocks around it. Yeah, it was a long process.

I walked into the village and Ray left with Fiona. I walked through the lonely streets and I felt the same presence from before. I looked around me but I saw nothing. I used my wolf ears to hear farther again but I heard nothing. I still felt the presence but I just shrugged. It's probably my crazy imagination anyway.

I walked to my house and went inside. It was dark and I bet everyone was asleep. I went straight to my room and turned my TV on. I looked for something to watch and just settled on George Lopez. I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. I got in and washed up sp I could have a nice sleep. When I was done with my shower, I went to my closet and put on underwear. I just grabbed a white tank and some black shorts after that. I climbed in my bed and went straight to sleep leaving my TV on.

kk, please don't ask when the mate is coming because it's the next part. comment, vote, fan.