I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 12

Hey peoples, this one should be longer and i'm not going to post for a while now because my teachers have decided to test me every other day for a week so i have to study. Grrrr at them but i can't not study because you know, parents are not joke. Anywayyyy, this one should make some people happy and joyful.

XoXo- TiaRiaFia

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. I put on some dark blue skinny jeans with a gray tank. I put on some gray uggs with a black cotton jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on a black bracelet.

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and saw my parents in there. "Hey sweetheart." Mom said and I smiled at her.

"Hey Mom." I said as I walked to the counter and grabbed an apple. I walked to the living room and grabbed my backpack. I turned to the dining room and saw Sean finishing his breakfast.

"Sean, are you going to walk with me?" I asked him and he nodded. I took out my phone and texted Lauren that I don't need a ride. When Sean came to me, we started towards the door.

"Have a good day!" Mom yelled to us.

"See ya Mom." Sean and I said as we opened the front door.

"Bye kids." Dad said.

"Mm-hm." I said not even looking at him. What? I don't even like him now since he doesn't care if I'm happy or not!

"Bye." Sean said closing the door. We walked down the porch and into the streets. We walked through the streets and then the forest. We walked through that and then to the school. We walked through the back entrance of the school since it was easier than coming from the front and coming right back here. The back was senior hall so I pushed Sean's head and waved. We parted ways and I went to my locker. When I was done, I went to my first class and sat next to Lauren in the back like I usually do.

"Hey." She said to me and I sighed relieved. I'm so happy she still isn't mad about Saturday. Lauren may seem nice but she can hold a grudge.

"Hey." I said and I was going to say more but the thing sat in front of me. I made a disgusted face at him and the teacher started talking about some stuff I really didn't care about.

I started to scribble in my binder but Christopher threw a note at me. I didn't even bother to read it because I knew it was perverted so I just threw it on the ground. But I guess he was stupid because he threw another one on my desk. I sighed and leaned towards his ear.

"Throw one more paper and I'll crack your neck." I said deadly serious. He could tell and that's why he stopped. I smiled as I leaned back. I figured out a way to stop him and that is violence.

When school was over, I walked to Lauren's car and Lauren, George, and Sean were already there. We got in and drove home silently. I didn't really feel like talking anyway. Wow, my life has really hit rock bottom.

A week passed and life just got worse. Each day my heart started aching more and more. My wolf told me it was because I haven't been around my mate for a while. She told me that each day it will just get worse and worse. She said I had to at least see him for the pain to wear off. Ugh, I so did not want to see him!

Sean has been more fun to be around and we talk more. He talks to me like I'm Ray or something. I almost going to tell him who my mate was but I thought against that when he said he can't wait until I have a mate and he can mess with him. I didn't want to crush his dreams and say it's a vampire. He would be repulsed.

Lauren and I haven't really talked much since Saturday. Yeah, we talked but not like we usually do. We usually laugh together and play around but we just say hi or give nods. I miss my best friend but I can't tell her. My wolf wants me to but I just tell her shut up.