95. Too Much

Harry

"You're kicking me out, Lou?" 

Actually, I should have expected it. Of course he asks me to leave. In his place I would have done the same.

 "Yes, Harry. I want you to leave. You've crossed the line. I need distance from all this. " he answers quietly. "Please go now."

I leave his apartment ashamed. Thoughtfully I sneak through the night. After all, Louis knows the truth now. Shouldn't I feel better? Then why doesn't it feel better? I'm hanging in the air and suddenly I'm alone.

At home I sink down in the hallway. I sit there for a long time. I never wanted to hurt Lou so much. In the end I could not prevent it.

His heart is broken and I am to blame for it. Gemma warned me.

Once again let the evening on the club terrace come into my memory.

 "For how long do you want to hear your heart beat? ", Zayn asked me. 

I have to sort my thoughts. What do I want anyway?

I receive a new message. Zayn and Timbaland have released a new song "Too much". Curious about the lyrics, I click on the video. Okay, the style of the music is not to my taste. The lyrics are much more important to me anyway. What does Zayn have to say to me?

"I think we met and the time flies
I took your digits a while back
I think we fucked in the flashback
Won't leave my mind, kinda sidetracked

No, there's nothin' I can say

Must be an addiction
I wanted it all, didn't expect it to fall
Must be an affliction
I wanted to call, but I didn't call
Now it's keepin' me up night and day
Keepin' me up night and day
Must be an addiction
Now there's nothin' I can say but

I guess I want too much (too much)
I just want love and lust
You just can't love enough
That's why I need a touch

I never meant to, but I did though

I gotta keep it on the d-low
Then again, what the fuck do I know
You're always on my mind so
Felt good but now I feel bad
I think I know I can't take it back
No, there's nothin' I can say"

Too much of everything... 

I'm think about it. That how a Superstar feels. Everyone has too much fame, money and women. Nobody can handle it properly. It feels like you chasing a high. You fly above the clouds with happiness. And then sometime a thing fails and lets you doubt yourself and maybe even crash. With Zayn, it is the interpersonal relationships that have failed. His friendship with Louis broke up. His romantic relationships are a charade. 

You have to give up something to make room for the other, is the message. 

Now Zayn needs some love, and he is willing to give something up for it.