77. Oslo III

Louis

Time is slipping away. In the new X-Factor season, I was chosen as the new juror. I like that because as a teenager I was already on this stage. Harry was thrilled when I told him about it.

He is on tour right now and so we see each other very sporadically. I really miss him. The kiss means a lot to me. Maybe that's the new beginning for us. There is no way I want to lose what we have now. Our relationship status is uncertain, but there is a connection.

We were once a couple and happy until Harry and Zayn gradually got closer. This was the end. Officially, this relationship didn't exist, but we all knew they had a thing. Hazza is trapped in the clutches of Zayn. He was mysterious and aloof. He gave Harry a lot of leeway. I think he choosed Zayn because he was fascinated by it. Hazza had dumped me coldblooded. Even when Zayn left us, the situation didn't changed . All my efforts to win him back, failed.

Harry had fallen for Zayn Malik.

And now, years later, I sense my second chance and I take my opportunity. Whatever the cost! Now, this is a chance for us to improve our relationship.

Zayn

The plane lands and I've been back in Oslo again. It's been years since, I think.

There are still a few hours until the concert. Undiscovered by the papparazzi, I drive to the hotel and refresh myself a little. I check in under the name Greenberg. Harry doesn't have time for me now, because he still has several press appointements to attend. After his performance tonight, we'll see each other backstage and then drive to the hotel. For me, today a dream comes true. Finally I see my love again.

Harry

The big day has come. This concert is especially important to me. ZAYN is coming. He wrote me a message. He is actually there. We look forward to seeing us again. I know it's gonna end in bed. But we have nothing against it. My heart is already pounding with excitement. Zayn Malik, the mysterious, gives himself the honor. I can't wait to take him in my arms. Every fiber of my body yearns for it.

Zayn

The cab takes me to the concert hall where Harry plays tonight. A few minutes left, then the gig begins. A security guard greets me and looks a bit pitifully. I don't care.

"Can you tell me where the VIP box is, man?" I ask him.

He guides me through the backstage area and points to a door. As he walks, he still murmurs: "Styles really got it."

The hall is filled to capacity. The audience is expectant and everyone is trying to see the great Harry Styles before the concert starts. Huge monitors hang from the ceilings and a video is played. It shows a rubik cube. Harry's hands are pictured and I see our common ring - the rose ring.

When I open the door to the VIP area, another guest is already sitting there. Too bad, I was hoping to be alone. Why does he always have to invite more friends? The visitor turns around, holding a beer in his hand. I can see his face . My heart skips a beat! I don't know what to think first.

Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson - my biggest rival, is standing in front of me. My face twitches and the surprise is to look at both of us.

"Zayn?" He asks.

"What are you doing here?"

I could ask him the same thing. My mouth stays closed. His presence say it all. What the hell is he doing here? What the hell is going on?

Which game do Harry and Louis play? It reminds me of the old days. I leave without saying a word. 

Don't count on me, Styles! 

Harry

Behind the stage curtain, I carefully look out to catch a glimpse of the VIP Lounge. It is occupied. I cheer! He is here! I have forty minutes left, then the opening band is ready. I quickly scurry up to greet Zayn. I euphorically open the door and immediately feel petrified.

"Hazza, my Dear! Well, what do you think of my surprise?" he asks.

"The surprise is you truly successful, Lou." I say sarcastically.

"Well, you're really jumping for joy, Harry." he says.

Confusion and frustration has been in touch my heart, but fear at the same time.

There is no Zayn.

"Zayn apparently had the same idea," he says.

"What - what are you saying?" I croak.

"Yeah, Zayn came in. He didn't say a word and disappeared again," jokes Louis.

I have to hold onto the chair now. I can no longer keep my feet on the ground. I feel sick. They met each other, goes through my mind. Face to face. That doesn't bode well. I know Zayn. Oh, I could kill Louis right now. I don't want any more surprises tonight. I've had enough. When Lou came, he totally ruined everything.

I reach for the phone hastily and dial Zayn's number.

Pick up, please pick up! I hope.

At the other end of the line I hear a serious "Hello".

"Zayn, Darling, it's me, Harry. Please don't hang up, right now!" I implore.

"It's a misunderstanding!" I scream helplessly.

"Lou just came as a surprise. I didn't know about this! Please come back, baby!" My voice rolls over.

"Harry, this is too complicated for me. Tomlinson follows us wherever we go. We can't get ride of him." he says in a very calm tone.

"Zayn, please, you can't do that to me. Let's meet in the hotel after the concert and talk. Just me and you. Come back, Baby. Please, you can see the gig backstage, please, do it for us, baby!", I cry desperately.

"Harry, send Tommo to hell! Make it clear! Only then will I come back. Let me know." And then he just hangs up.