79. Oslo V

Harry

I desperately hit the table with my fist. It may be a low blow from a desperate man. Zayn's not taking the call. I had a hunch. He's such a stubborn guy. Anyway, I'm going to the hotel now. I had to give Louis an excuse. I didn't feel comfortable with that. I don't like to lie to him. But with regard to Zayn, I lied to them all for years. Lou looked at me strangely. Probably he suspects something.

My car stops in the parking lot. The bellboy drives it into the underground car park. On the top floor I hurry along the long corridor until I reach Zayns door. Nobody reacts to my knocking.

"Zayn, open the door!" Absolute silence.

A chambermaid happens to pass by. She opens the door for me. The room is dark. All lights are off. Is he gone yet?

It smells like weed and alcohol in here. Oh no. Zayn is high. He is lying on the bed, dazed, starring at the ceiling. 

"Baby, what were you doing?" I ask and bend over him slightly. 

His eyes are glassy. He turns away. 

"Why don't you go to Tomlinson? Don't keep him waiting. I'm done being second choice!" he babbles through the darkness.

 "Baby, look at me! What on earth are you talking about? You're drunk and stoned, Daddy," I answer calmly.

 "Don't call me that! I'm finally out of the game, Styles! Leave now! Go to Louis."

Zayn straightens up and grabs the half-empty whiskey bottle. He takes a big sip from it. 

"Zayn, stop it! Why are you getting drunk? And why don't you answer your phone?" I want to know from him. 

"I don't want to see you anymore! You choose him tonight. Louis was at your concert and not the first time! I've had to watch everything on YouTube so far!" he complains.

"Aaawww, baby." I kiss him tenderly on the mouth. 

"I was so looking forward to seeing my man standing on the stage." ,he says, sadly.

"Instead, the pain in the ass, Tomlinson, runs into me. It's just like old times! Nothing has changed. "

 Zayn is disappointed and hurt. It hurts me to see him like that. 

"Zayn, Louis is my friend. He just surprised me. I..." 

"Stop it, Harry!" He calls and covers his ears with both hands.

"I've always been the outsider in the band. All the others were the lovely and nice guys. Zayn Malik, on the other hand, was the villain, the depressive and the junkie. You all made me that with your behaviour! You didn't give a shit about me. When I was down, not a single one of you asked for!" He screams. 

"And Tomlinson, the good boy, was your hot lover. Am I right? Do you think I was blind? When I left, you ended up in bed, didn't you?"

Zayn cries bitterly. Tears roll over his beautiful face. For the first time he poured out his heart to me.

 "Baby, don't say that. That's unfair. Louis never meant as much to me as you do to me. You left me. You just went from one day to the next. Come here, Zaynie," I calm him down.

 "No," he sulks.

 I take him firmly in my arms and press a kiss on his hair. 

"If you weren't important to me, I wouldn't be here," I whisper.

His eyes fix mine. They shine like stars.

"You're high, Daddy," I whisper.

 "Yes, I am," he laughs mischievously. 

"Do you have another joint?"

 "You're smoke, Haz?"

 "Just like old times." I answer.

"Do you remember?". Zayn nods.

 "And then we will be very hungry. We should order a pizza."

My mouth is looking for his lips again.

 I kiss him gently and breathe:

"Pizza? Who needs pizza when the hottest daddy is here? I'm in the mood for you. I could eat you !"

Zayn grabs a joint, light it up and blows the haze into the room. He hands it to me. I take a drag, inhale it and blow it into Zayn's mouth.

"Babe." His eyes widen. Lust is reflected.

"Princess, that's fucking hot," he moans.

 "You  Malik whets my appetite in the most varied and delightful ways. When I gave my concert tonight, there was only one thing I could think about," I whisper to him. 

"What were you thinking about?", he asks.

 "I thought of you! I had dirty thoughts, Daddy!" 

"On stage?" he laughs.

I nod.

"Very hot." 

"Do you want to know what I was thinking about?" I moan.

 "No." says Zayn.

"No ??"

I am disappointed. Zayn kisses me and runs his tongue over my lips.

 Then he gasps:

"Show me, show me what you've been thinking about , Princess."