76. Oslo II

Harry

Two days have passed and I have not received any news from him. He should have gotten the ticket by now. Disappointed, I lean back in my chair. That's so typical Zayn. I'm supposed to beg him. I don't do that.

"If you don't like it you can lump it", i think.

A few times I started to write an SMS and then deleted it. I just didn't find the right words. How can I give him a clue that I've send the plane ticket? And then I suddenly remember. On the computer I'm looking for the evening show of Jonathan Ross, where we were invited as a band in November 2013. John then ambiguously asked me which view I enjoyed the most on tour. Of course he was alluding to girls. That was my Image after all - the ladies man. However, I answered him - Oslo. That's it! I copy the link and send it to him by mail. Then he must know that it's from me.

Zayn

My iPhone rings.

"You have a new message."

The sender is unknown. What the hell? Who has my number and is unknown to me? I'm not sure if I should open the message at all. My curiosity overcomes me and I click on it. A video pops up. I am surprised to see "One Direction" - sitting on the couch with Jonathan Ross. My goodness, how long ago was it? Who sends such videos to me and why? Fans? My sister? 

Painfully it bring back memories, which I had long repressed. I'm sitting next to Harry with my arm around his back and smiling at the camera. Harry's stories about women are thematized. How many times he was appalled and withdrawn after such interviews. Everybody saw Harry Styles as a ladies'man and not as an artist.

"That's the price for your incredibly good - looking, Haz."

I always tried to cheer him up then. Harry didn't laugh about it it anymore.

In the course of the conversation, came casually the word Oslo over Harry's lips. It hits me like a blow! I'm rewinding. Maybe I misheard. The same place .... Oslo. I hit my forehead with my flat hand. I'm an idiot. Oslo. That's Harry's clue to me. His tour dates are quickly found via Google. 

Now I have it in black and white : March 21, 2018 Oslo. I can hardly believe my luck. He wants to see me. Harry Styles wants to meet me - in Oslo.

I send him my answer shortly thereafter. It's a line of one of my songs.

"Let's do something good today, before it's too late
Let's do something good today, before it's too late, this is our day
Said let's do something good today, before it's too late, before it's too late"