89. L

Harry

I finished my tour. Musically and physically I feel exhausted. That's why I'm eagerly looking forward to several weeks of rest.

In the meantime, my Gucci campaign has appeared, of which I am very proud. The best thing about it is that I am completely equipped by them.

I have had no contact with Zayn since Hershey. Gigi came back into his life again.  She is constantly posting photos in Instagram. And I see how happy they are. Zayn doesn't comment on the pictures. He just stays mute. Exactly this point - his silence - getting on my nerves. 

I'm really fine so far. Why? Our night together in the lavender was my goodbye to him, even though I wasn't aware of it then. I couldn't imagine a better farewell. From my perspective I realized that there is no common future for us. Only the moment was all that mattered. In a way, we love each other - until today - I am sure. However sometimes that's not enough, I guess. We've failed. 

He went back to Gigi. The good sense will prevail in the end. Zayn will never confess to me. He had many opportunities and let them all pass. I don't want a life between calls and secret dates anymore. I want a real life, a relationship in public. I owe that to myself. A life at the limit takes me all my strength. It is over. Zayn and me as a couple no longer exist. I've drawn the line.

In the course of time Louis and I got closer again. But the weird thing is that I am actually happy. We are a couple and in L.A. it is an open secret. If Zayn knows that too? I don't know. But he should know. That will be the best self-defense for me. So I wrote the letter  L  between my knuckles for the photo gallery of Gucci. My hand will be in the pictures and that's the plan. It is visible. Maybe not for everyone, but certainly for Zayn. He looks at photos in detail and with a different eye. Zayn is an aesthete, a poet, an artist - not only in musical ways. With the L on my hand, I seal the end of us and feel relieved.

Louis

We did it! Harry's finally with me. I can hardly believe my luck. Haz has made a decision and we are spending the most beautiful time of our lives. Worries about him dating Zayn again has faded. They don't have any contact anymore. No phone calls, no texting, no meetings to disturb the harmony between the two of us. It doesn't get any better than this.

Harry storms into my apartment and smiling from ear to ear.

"Guess what," he shouts out of breath and puts heavy bags on the table.

I kiss him on the cheeks and smile.

"What is that? "

"The new Gucci collection, my Darling. And the greatest thing is: It's all for you!" He proudly presents the clothes to me.

"Wow!" That's all I can bring out.

We both love Gucci.

"How about you show them off right away, huh?" he asks and looks seductive.

"What do you have in mind, Hazza?"

I understood his hint.

"Oh, I have a lot of things on my mind, Lou."

Harry stands in front of me and starts taking off my shirt. His hands run over my upper body and then his wonderful lips hang on my neck.

"Haz, what are you doing? It's the middle of the day," I say a little surprised.

"Doesn't bother me," he mumbles.

His kisses become wilder and more demanding. Conclusion. We end up in bed.