32.Decision IV

Glasses and plates are broken on the floor. Zayn lays me on the heavy wooden table, climbs up and sits on me, both knees pressed to my sides. Then he puts my shoulders on the cool table top. Our shirts are thrown through the living room, pants follow. 

A little later he takes the wine bottle and pours a sip of wine into my belly button. A shudder passes through me. He lowers his face to my loins, leaving wet kisses on my tanned skin. His tongue moves higher and traces the thin trace of my hair up to navel. Greedily Zayn licks out the wine. I involuntarily straighten up. But his hand pushes me back again.

 "Don't move, princess, don't move," he breathes. 

With both hands he runs over my upper body and rubs my sensitive nipples. Fingers trace my tattoos. I get goose bumps. 

"You have no idea baby how you always enchant me, how you turning me on, you have no idea." He moans among other kisses.

 I wrap my arms around Zayn's neck to pull him closer to me. 

"Daddy," I murmur. 

Zayn lies on top of me and I can feel his excitement. Our lower abdomens rub against each other heavily. My left hand runs through his hair. With the right hand, I slip under his boxers and massage his bottom. Zayn's hips lift and lower on my touch. 

"Daddy," I repeat.

"Say that again, Princess. Say it again." 

His eyes look at me eagerly and look big and dark.

 "Daddy."

 I'm loosening my grip and he slowly takes my boxers off with his teeth. I'm about to lose myself. I'll rip Zayn's boxers off. 

"Baby, I wanna make you feel so good." He gasps.

 "Yes, do it, Daddy! Do it, Daddy then." I moan loud. 

And then nothing can stop us. I spread my legs wide apart and Zayn pushes his hard cock into me. His hips are circling vigorously. Zayn tilds his head, his eyes are closed and pleasure was written all over his face. I winde myself under him with excitement. He pushes faster and deeper into me now. His breathing becomes heavier and tiny beads of sweat settle on his forehead. 

"Aaahhh!" He moans in pleasure. 

"Aaaahhhh!" I gasp too. 

"Deeper, Zayn, I need you deeper inside me!" I scream.

 "Baby, I can't last much longer. I'm close." 

His arms are strained and the muscles are twitching. I throw Zayn on his back in flash.

 "I wanna ride you, tonight, daddy!" I whisper hot in his ear. A deep sigh comes over his lips. 

"You're driving me crazy, babe, you're making me weak! Since our sex on Jamaica, I dream of you night and day. I've fallen for you!"

 I'm rocking wildly up and down. The table slides through the room and makes scratchy noises. My upper body is slightly backward. Each thrust brings us closer to our orgasm. Zayn reaches for my cock and pumps it up and down at my pace. I am completely hyperventilating from all this sensations. 

"Daddy!" I'm yelling. 

"Let's come together!" He chants. 

Zayn's eyes are wide open, he turns his head from left to right. From his half-open mouth a continuous loud groan can be heard. And then, a few seconds later, we both have the probably most intense climax.